1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Can't stop laughing, except to cry.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jstgsn, Sep 18, 2011.

1. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

Kookafornia is trying to pass laws so people can't display unloaded weapons because it confuses the police. While I was swollowing that line I read this quote from a pollitician.

"We are a modern civilized community, and we should work on peaceful solutions to end criminal behavior."

I read it a couple times. I will proably wake up in the middle of the night and still be completely amazed at man's stupidity.

My wife suggested labotomies, I added "with a .40" In a way, and I know it's sorta wrong, and pollitically incorrect, I only hope this pollitician is violently attacked so we can learn what peaceful solution he comes up with, and share it with the world.

"I protected myself by peacefully blocking his blows with my nose." I peacefully defused the situation by bleeding on his knuckles, hoping the sight of blood would sicken him.

We are a modern civilized community, and we should work on peaceful solutions to end criminal behavior.""

argh...
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    It ain't gona happen! He has his personal security force! They want to be protected because they are important! You are not, so you need no protection! The real problem is that they do not have God in their lives. If they did they would realize that man's fallen nature is the problem, and we can not fix it!
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2011
  3. terryu1

terryu1 Armed Infidel Supporting Member

You are right. I believe though, that the problem with with courts and system. If they want to use stimulus to create jobs and do good.

1. Hire thousands of construction workers to build many more prisons.
    2. Hire thousands more prison guards.
    3. Arrest the criminals and keep them in for the max with no parole. Kids today have no fear of ever being sent to prison and if they do go they get out in less than a year in may cases. Overcrowding has caused Kali.. to release thousands of dangerous criminals. And they want to hassle us???
  4. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

IOW hoplophobic progressives are claiming police are "vics" - of honest citizens - exercising their constitutional right !

Can't see where "open carry" has much practical use inside urban environs. But CA still has a lot of wilderness areas where going armed is a sensible practice ! Lots of "predators" in its hills/canyons ! Some of them might even have four legs ! But, OTOH perhaps the worst "predators" exist inside urban enclaves in CA !

IOW this "tempest in a teapot" is created - by progressives - solely with a "C-P" strategy in mind ! Keeping cops busy checking out open carry individuals - per orders - are, defacto, leaving real criminal elements alone!

I wonder what would happen if the "gun community" in CA refrained from "open carry" for a month or two, then demanded to know what police- freed from that particular task - were doing to "police crime/crminal elements" ? MW
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

trust me LA urban is full of predators

go to the grey hound station ( the one they take you to from the airport)

walk any direction for 4-5 blocks , nasty nasty place , dont walk it at night ..