cant upload photos

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by johnlives4christ, Sep 21, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

here is how it works open your pic in irfanveiw

then go across to image

then scroll down to resize resample and select what you think works (1200 is a good size here)

Attached Files:

2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

choose your size

then hit ok

( dont for get to save , or save as , otherwise your chances wont be saved)

if you save as and use a different name the original pic wont be cahnged at all as your only saving the new file name ( or creating it in that name wityh your changes )

cheers

Attached Files:

3. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

thanks mate, downloaded, resized, made a new post. good software.. idiot proof. point and click it does what you want
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i dunno about idiot proof ( ya gotta see some of the cretins i've met ;) ) , but easy for the average bloke

that youtube downloader and gadwin print screen

you can do it all then ..

and have your own copy if it all dissappears ..
  5. johnlives4christ

that youtube downloader and gadwin print screen

you can do it all then ..

and have your own copy if it all dissappears

you lost me with this jack
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

ok gadwin print screen is how i got those pic's showing irfanveiw, its a great tool and will capture anything you see on your screen and saves it to what you want

some info on web sites can dissppear, espeacially some of the older forums where space is premium so threads are kulled after 30-60 days .. sad but true , also the MSM often publishes stuff that often dissappears in days or hours now , its handy to get these too

youtube downloader , same deal , i saw a power point demonstration on youtube of your medical laws page by page a few years ago

i wish i had it then so i could have grabbed a copy, then we can compare what was written before oboxo became prez to what you now got , but i cant ,

youtubedownloader allows this

so nearly everything i wish to do with graphics or news or pictures i can do with these three tools
  7. johnlives4christ

okay

youtubedownloader

and

gadwin

are both programs... i see.
  8. bravo619

bravo619 New Member

9. johnlives4christ

thanks bravo, i have been taking smaller pics. i used to upload 12 megapixels but i have to reduce them now.
  10. Mosin_Nagant_Fan

Mosin_Nagant_Fan Active Member

If you want to try out Photobucket, I made a little guide to use and upload pictures. It also resizes large pictures down to or under 1mb.

To upload pictures

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To generate codes.

Hover over the image you want to link.
    [URL="http://s222.photobucket.com/albums/dd204/Bill_A_Nator/Screencaps/?action=view&current=snapshot2.jpg"][IMG]http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd204/Bill_A_Nator/Screencaps/th_snapshot2.jpg[/URL]

Click the checkbox, as illustrated.
    [​IMG]

Click the "Generate HTML and IMG Code.
    [​IMG]

Single Click the box for the clickable thumnail and right-click and copy the code and put it in the body of you post by right-clicking the text field and paste.
    [​IMG]

Only complicated the first time.
  11. Blade Runner

Blade Runner New Member

First you have to register a Photobucket account, then upload photos from your computer to your account album. Once the pic is there, all you have to do is move the cursor onto the pic you want, a drop down menu will appear, then just click the IMG Code box (as shown below). If it doesn't automatically copy the link, hit CTRL C (or Right click/copy). Paste that into your post and you're good to go.

[​IMG]
  12. johnlives4christ

i made a photobucket account because it was the only way i could upload photos to glockpost.com which i also post on.