1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

can't upload photos

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by roadkingsteve, Sep 22, 2010.

1. roadkingsteve

roadkingsteve New Member

Did something change?? I can't insert photos anymore. When I click on insert it asks for a URL. Is it me or do I have to get a URL??
  2. johnlives4christ

johnlives4christ Former Guest

i cant upload from my computer for some reason
  3. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

If you want to use pictures from your local computer, you need to "attach", not "insert".

To attach pictures, use the paper clip in the tool bar above the box for composing your post, or use the Manage Attachments button below the box for composing your post.

(Note: there is no attach feature in the Quick Reply box. You will need to use the Post Reply button at the top or bottom of the thread, or use the Go Advanced button below the Quick Reply box.)
  4. roadkingsteve

roadkingsteve New Member