Cap & Ball Revolvers from Bass Pro

Discussion in 'Black Powder Shooting / Muzzleloaders / Handguns' started by Tony Mig, Sep 27, 2004.

1. Tony Mig

Tony Mig New Member

Bass Pro shops carries a line of Cap & Ball black powder revolvers call "Traditions" replica firearms.

No doubt these guns are made some where's in Italy, but which Italian gun manufacturer makes them.........?
  2. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

I don't know about the Pop Bass Revlovers, but I have a "Springfield" .50 Hawkin
    (Kit gun) I got from Pro Bass about 20 yrs ago and it was made in Spain
  3. njretcop

njretcop New Member

Tony,

Hope this helps answer your question:

Who makes Traditions' guns?
    Traditions muzzleloaders are manufactured by Ardesa of Spain. The O/U and SxS shotguns are made by Fausti Stefano and Emilio Rizzini, both of Italy. The ALS 2100 series shotguns are made in Turkey by ATA.
  4. LEE3370

LEE3370 New Member

Hello Tony,
    I think the revolvers are made by Pietta in Italy. If you want to be sure, e-mail Traditions and ask them about the revolver you are interested in knowing who made it. They will get back with you and let you know. Some companys sell revovlers made by 2 or 3 manufactures. The main ones are Uberti, Pietta, and Armi San Marco. As far as I can find out, all black powder revolvers that are imported now are from Italy. Some in the past came from other places, but now only Italy.