CAREER CRIMINAL Arrested In Matthew Owens Beating ( black gang on white man at home)

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Apr 26, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Mobile, Alabama police arrested one suspect today in the brutal beating of Matthew Owens. Neighbors beat Owens with paint cans, fists and rods last weekend while referencing Trayvon Martin.

Career criminal Terry Rawls was arrested for the beating.

Rawls has an extensive criminal history in Mobile and Baldwin counties including assault, burglary, theft and cocaine possession.

Rawls lives on Delmar Drive at the same house where we talked to an angry mother who claims the kids are the real victims

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ce3_1335402546
  2. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Re: CAREER CRIMINAL Arrested In Matthew Owens Beating ( black gang on white man at ho

The kids who attacked him are the victims. Yeah, she's been state raised, suckled at the political teat of the left..."I'm a victim! My kids are victims!" Like that idiot in New Orleans who screamed at a passing news truck after Katrina hit, "This is YOUR fault!"

Too bad...
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

4. obxned

obxned New Member

Re: CAREER CRIMINAL Arrested In Matthew Owens Beating ( black gang on white man at ho

I'm sure he isn't the only career criminal involved.
  5. Guts3d

Guts3d Well-Known Member

Brave thugs, to pick an old man like that. Too bad he wasn't armed.
  6. gunslinger69

gunslinger69 New Member

Yeah, then he would get arrested for a hate crime against the mob that attacked him. I heard a soundbyte yesterday where the Mayor was convinced "there wasn't a hate crime commited here". Mostly because he's not white so he has to back his homies. Nice Mayor guys.
  7. flintlock

flintlock Well-Known Member

Well, at least they have a start on getting the rest of the fools.
  8. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

The homies are gonna bring his name up every time they get a chance. If busted, they did it for justice.
  9. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I honestly did not expect to live to see a race war in the United States.

I am beginning to think I might.
  10. gad1111

gad1111 Member

I'm convinced of it.

Greg