1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

carry in a bank?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by BigSam77, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Marlin, thanks for posting that. I printed it out for future reference. I need to recheck the actual Colorado regs to see if there is a specific provision against carrying in banks and post offices. If there is, as the lawyers say, the issue becomes moot; if not, I probably wouldn't chance it anyway, but it's still nice to know what the law actually is. "Ignorance of the law is no excuse," or so goes the legal maxim. :D
  2. BigSam77

BigSam77 New Member

Hey all. I just wanted to give an update. one of my local banks has an armed guard outside at all times and I asked him about the situation. He said it is certainly not a federal rule and not a virginia rule. You can carry unless a specific company or branch office post a sign on the door. IT would be right up there with the no smoking and shirt/ shoes deal.