carry in a bank?

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by BigSam77, Nov 9, 2006.

1. Marlin, thanks for posting that. I printed it out for future reference. I need to recheck the actual Colorado regs to see if there is a specific provision against carrying in banks and post offices. If there is, as the lawyers say, the issue becomes moot; if not, I probably wouldn't chance it anyway, but it's still nice to know what the law actually is. "Ignorance of the law is no excuse," or so goes the legal maxim. :D
  2. BigSam77

BigSam77 New Member

Hey all. I just wanted to give an update. one of my local banks has an armed guard outside at all times and I asked him about the situation. He said it is certainly not a federal rule and not a virginia rule. You can carry unless a specific company or branch office post a sign on the door. IT would be right up there with the no smoking and shirt/ shoes deal.