1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Carrying pays off in SLC yesterday

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by Popgunner, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Popgunner

Popgunner New Member

A man robbed a woman at an ATM yesterday in SLC & then pushed his luck & tried to carjack a guy who ended up shooting the theif in the wrist & then leading police to capture the guy.

A local radio personality-Doug Wright on KSL radio here in Salt lake has mentioned several times on the air that he knows of no case where a citizen has used a firearm to defend themself. I then started FAXing him "The Armed Citizen" every month. Nothing heard from him since on the subject but maybe this local incident will convince a few more people to get their concealed permits.

One of our Mormon church leaders prophesied a lot of years ago that Salt Lake would become a wicked place & the streets would run with blood. I guess I don't mind so much as long as it's the blood of the wicked & not the blood of the inocent.
  2. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Too bad he didn't clean the gene pool a little better. ;)