Cartoon From a Few Years Ago

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by dons2346, Nov 15, 2011.

1. dons2346

dons2346 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This cartoon was in the Chicago Tribune in 1934 (~77 years ago!). Look carefully at the plan of action in the lower left corner.

Attached Files:

2. glens67

glens67 Well-Known Member

Ya still the same game plan.. Deny deny deny but do it anyway.
    Glen
  3. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

Seems like the plan never changes and now (as then) there are still about 40% of the population that buys it.
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    That's because 40% of the population went to commie controled schools!
  5. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

At least 40% of the population think they are getting the short end of the stick. They want to live the good life NOW without investing the time and effort it takes to get there. I partially blame the media for glamorizing the lifestyles of the rich and famous and the rest of the blame goes to those whose greed and over inflated sense of , I, me, me, I resents anybody who has reached a greater plateau of success.
  6. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Yep! The very reason we have such a drug problem in America. I want mine now! I can't wait! I want instant gratification! I derserve it! Give it to me NOW! None of them understand that it takes a long time to get to where the older folks are! My oldest son, when in his late teens, once asked me why all the motor homes on the road were driven by old folks. I told him that it takes a life time of work, and saving, to get to the place in life that allows a person to buy a motor home, and travel around the U.S.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  7. fuzebox40

fuzebox40 Active Member

Who would've guessed it was old!
  8. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Glenn Beck lost his sponsors because he told the truth about obama and his admin tzars, and in particular, the public outing of george soros. I watched him daily, and I can't believe he's still alive. His " preview of Americas future " chalkboards look a lot like the bottom left of that cartoon.
  9. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

Kinda reminds me of the Cloward-Pivens strategy, spend the govt into bankrupcy