1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Cartridge collector shows?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grandpa1948, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Grandpa1948

Grandpa1948 New Member

Does anyone out there know of a show, or event, to buy or sell collector cartridges in the Texas area? Years ago, I heard there was an annual show in Houston, but cannot find anything on it now. After 30+ years of accumulating old rounds at gun shows, I finally found the time to sort them out and organize my collection. Now I have gotten bit by the bug, and would like to add to it. Too bad Ebay is so "anti gun", I buy old reloading tools there, but can't buy brass, cartridges, etc. Thanks in advance for any info. Dave
  2. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

There are other web sites where ammo, guns and the like are auctioned.
  3. artabr

artabr New Member

Hey Dave, welcome to the forum.
    Here's a link that might help you out. ;) :)

http://cartridgecollectors.org/

There are several gun shows that are held in Houston but I don't know which one is the better of the shows. There is a difference between them from what I've heard.

There is also a big gun show that is held in Tulsa, Ok. that may be of interest to you.

If you look in on the left hand side of the link that I posted you'll see that there are some show geared specifically to what you are searching for.

Edit: Heres a link from the original link that I posted that are Cartridge shows specifically. :D

http://cartridgecollectors.org/ctgshows.htm

Art
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010