1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Carver..Did You Hear About This ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ozo, Dec 8, 2012.

1. ozo

ozo Well-Known Member

2. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ain't that a surprise. The perp was described as a BLACK male, early 20's. Pox on that whole damn race.
  3. johnny ringo

johnny ringo Member

It's only going to get worse!
  4. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Another real tragedy! I know the place, but have never been inside. We do Pizza Hut, and sometimes CiCi's. There is a McDonalds right close, as well as a Chinese resturant, and a What-a-Burger. The last two I do eat at! Being that the 7th was my birthday, we were thinking about going to Marshall for dinner, but chose to support a small Mexican resturant in Bethany, LA, right on the State line. However, I was armed, and am at all times. You never know when this could happen to you. Just another small town crime, untill it happens next door to you!
  5. ozo

ozo Well-Known Member

We were thinking about you guys.....
  6. carver

carver Moderator

Thank you OZO! There is more crime around here in the cities than you would believe! Shreveport for example runs around 7, or 8% on violent crime per 1,000 people. The whole state of LA only runs around 5, or 6% per 1,000 people. The National median is around 4 per 1,000. Marshal on the other hand is a much smaller town, and all violent crime there is way less than in Shreveport. Murders in Shreveport this year so far is 26, while Marshall comes in now with 3.
  7. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

Now don't take this the wrong way Carver,
    I do like you. And can't wait to see ya again at the next TX BBQ.
    But I wish you would have ben there.
    I'm not a gambling man, but i'n shure there would have ben one less dirtbag In the world if you would have ben.
  8. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Shreveport is a bad town to hang out in. I know, I was born there. I left at age 18 and have been a Texan ever since.

For some reason the entire city has a very hot racial tone. I have had some very serious encounters with Negro's while visiting my parents. No doubt I would have used a firearm in self defense had I stayed in Shreveport. Since the laws in La are more strict than Texas regarding self defense, I'm sure I would have done some time in Angola, and that ain't my cup of tea.

It seems to me that most of the Caucasians in Shreveport are completely buffaloed by the Negro gang bangers. As I don't take a lot of BS from folks it is better for me to stay away.
  9. carver

carver Moderator

I understand what you are saying, but still I'm glad I wasn't there!:D I know I would have shot somebody, sure as the world turns! Let's see, April is only 5 months away! See ya then!
  10. carver

carver Moderator

I agree!
  11. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

Planing on it.:D