Cass Sunstein Confirmed

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 22WRF, Sep 10, 2009.

1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

My cats are now preparing a Lawsuit

Cass Sunstein Confirmed

As expected after yesterday’s cloture vote, Cass Sunstein was confirmed as the administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs. The vote was 57-40. Click here to read OMB Watch’s statement on the confirmation.

The vote fell mostly along party lines. Republican senators Robert Bennett (UT), Orrin Hatch (UT), Susan Collins (ME), Richard Lugar (IN), Olympia Snowe (ME), and George Voinovich joined 51 Democrats (including Sen. Joe Lieberman) in voting for Sunstein. Democratic senators Mark Begich (AK), Blanche Lincoln (AR), Ben Nelson (NE), Mark Pryor (AR), Jim Webb (VA), independent Bernie Sanders (VT), and 34 Republicans voted against.

Sen. Robert Byrd (D-WV) and Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-CA) did not vote.
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2009
  2. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

If ONLY that were funny.... it would be hilarious!!!

omgosh.....will the agony never end??? I'm tellin' ya...I can't remember another time in my life where I've prayed SO hard for this country!! God have mercy.... we don't deserve it....but may He grant it....
  3. Greg48

Greg48 New Member

Stand by for heavy seas!
  4. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

One down and another one appears! the Mighty O sure knows where to find these looney tune people!
  5. artabr

artabr New Member

Suxs. :( :mad:

Art
  6. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Batten down the hatches.
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  7. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Here comes the assault on beef, pork, poultry and dairy's. Plus agriculture in general (read: the drought in Cali perpetuated by that damn smelt), not to mention (beginning with) a ban on hunting on Fedzilla's land. How many people in the mountain west and in the rest of the country for that matter hunt on BLM land or in a National Forrest? Kiss that good bye unless we can somehow make this animal rights wacko go away.

CS is 10 times more dangerous than Jones and he just slipped in under most of the country's radar. Someone needs to regulate him.

Regulators.......Mount up!​
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  8. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I think this is great! Keep it coming! The more nut jobs the better. The more obvious we need to secceed.

It will be illegal to have meat in your freezer.
  9. jondar

jondar New Member

I don't have any meat in my freezer and use very little of it, but the question that jumps out at me is the Republicans who joined the wacko Democrats in putting him in place. Two Democrats (Byrd and Boxer) didn't vote, Byrd in his senility probably had no idea what it was all about and Boxer had the sense not to. In a time when Republicans are outnumbered, can't they get all of them on the same page? Or get rid of the ones who are not?? Not that it would have made any difference in this case.
  10. dge479

dge479 New Member

sucks cause this guy is trouble.
  11. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Sunstein is one of the douchiest of the douchebags in DC right now. This guy a grade-A whackadoo. He REALLY needs to go...NOW!