Castle doctrine

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Double D, Apr 13, 2012.

1. norahc

norahc Active Member

An hour's drive from the nearest McDonald's
    From multiple sources instead of being spoof fed to me by those with an agenda

So? The National Sheriff's Assn. is NOT a law enforcement agency or official agency of any type. It is an advocacy group no different than the NAACP or NBPP. Their "rules" are nothing more than recomendations.

Neither does the truth, apparently. You've already made up your mind and nothing will change that. The more you are proven wrong, the more you will result to hype and hysteria to prove your point. The proof is in your continued use of the word "supercop" to refer to Zimmerman, in an obvious attempt to divert attention away from your lack of any proof.
    What an unmitigated, racist, BS comment that completely lacks any foundation in reality. Did you really just say that "suspicious hooded black" men are so scary and dangerous that nobody in their right mind would approach them at night?
    So you've read his mind and know his motivations or are you basing this upon what you WANT to believe. This may or may not be the case, but to date, there has been nothing that even resembles and proof for this wild claim.
    Again with the use of the word "supercop". Maybe he was doing what he was supposed to do in his mind. Follow, observe, and report.
    In your view, it absolutely is a race issue other wise you wouldn't have made the comment
  2. mintaka

mintaka New Member

You ask for fact....is it a fact that martin jumped Zimmerman? If so says who....
    The only irrefutible facts are
    Martin is dead
    Martin was unarmed
    Zimmerman followed martin after 911 told him it was not advisable
    Martin had recorded phone conversation with girl friend
    Anything else is zimmermans story could be fact or not
    Guess we will eventually see..Mr Made poor initial judgement call and all went downhillafter that..to say that the kid would eventually be killed anyway, makes everything else you say very questionable to say the least
  3. norahc

norahc Active Member

So based upon the "irrefutible facts" that you cite, what is your basis for your opinions about what happened and continued referral of Zimmerman as "supercop" or "Mr Made poor initial judgement"?
  4. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
  5. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

The facts are, Z was attacked. His head was being beat into the pavement. And you refuse to understand the facts.

Go troll somewhere else.
  6. Jerryboy

Jerryboy Well-Known Member

I can hardly wait for mintaka to become a former guest
  7. mintaka

mintaka New Member

So martins lifestyle made him deserving of being killed or eventually killed, but zimmermans previous arrest for assaulting a LEO doesnt count...
    I think its fair to say that there are strong opinions on both sides, but to cut me off for my words or opinions is really not what the constitution is all about...
    How someone can say martin deserved to die in march or in the future is as sickening a statement as can be said on a site that has a religious theme...what gives...or does everyone agree with this....if so you should be ashamed...
    I'm not trolling, I have my opinions, and if you read my previous remarks they are not really onesided as far as race goes..I'm just trying to be honest and not a hypocrite..
  8. norahc

norahc Active Member

Nobody said that. What was said was that his lifestyle made him statistically more likely for it to happen.
    If you really want to bring in previous charges/arrests into the discussion, what about Martin's history of burglary and drugs?
    True.
    The Constitution only restricts what the government can do to the people, not what an internet forum can do to it's members. Also, if you're going to claim the Constitution for your protection here, at least respect it and capitalize it as a proper name (sorry, but it's a pet peeve of mine).
    If he was assaulting Zimmerman, to the point of beating his head on the concrete after breaking his nose, what did Martin deserve? How much more should Zimmerman have taken before he put a stop to it?
    So should you for failing to get your facts straight and changing what people said here into what you want them to have said here.
    And everyone else has theirs. But you're the one tossing about words like "supercop" and making racial comments here. If you were truly being honest, you would avoid such inflammatory descriptions and wording which clearly show you have an agenda, and focus on facts.
  9. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

LOL....pick and choosing what you want huh. So, its OK to bash Zimmerman's past, but you can't handle the truth when it comes to that thug punk Trayvon.

We have too many punks like him running around already.....so pardon me if I feel no sympathy for his loss. It was a punk (race not a consideration either...just a young punk thug) like him that tried to car jack my wife a few months ago...........so boo hoo, cry a river, I won't.

This has nothing to do with religion or my beliefs.

I refuse to condemn Zimmerman based on assumptions and a clear distorting of the truth by race baiters.

When are people going to finally quit giving the black communities a free pass for all their crap (based on sympathy over slavery decades ago) and hold them accountable for how they are raising their little black thugs. They don't want people to look at them sideways.....then act like decent human beings. I am sick of seeing some black kids underwear because a a stupid fad....I am sick of going places and having black (primarily black women) being loud, obnoxious and rude........

Martin jumped the wrong man.....his error.
  10. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

The only thing I'm going to interject here is Zimmerman was advised by 911 not to follow him. That's in the 911 recordings. He was not told not to, just told that it wasn't necessary. To me if a 911 officer tells me its not necessary I would take it as advise. However I very rarely follow advise I didn't ask for so I probably would have done as Zimmerman did.

Personally I think Zimmerman should have been charged with manslaughter. I also think unless he gets totally railroaded he's gonna walk. He also has no life from here on out. He's already been convicted in the court of public opinion.
  11. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I sure would like to know how my thread got hyjacked.
  12. norahc

norahc Active Member

I think it started at about post #4...and I'm just as guilty as everyone else for continuing it. :eek:
  13. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

No, I dont think carver read my original post before posting and then everyone else followed suit.
  14. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ya gotta love how T.M. is always referred to as "the unarmed black teenager". Not "the unarmed teenager", mind you, but "the unarmed black teenager". You see and hear it over and over again. What a load of race baiting crap.
  15. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

what is interesting is that the "castle doctrine" is not uniform and has different flavors depending upon which state you are in...

FL - the castle doctrine applies to your home and extends to your car

CA - only applies inside your home

NY - applies inside your home only, and you must make an attempt to "retreat" before you can use lethal force to defend yourself

TX - applies inside your home, outside on your own property, extends to your car, and also you can pursue a thief who steals your belongings from your property and use lethal force!