Catholic Bishops Call For Two Weeks of Action Against Obama

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by BlackEagle, Apr 26, 2012.

1. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Read more on Newsmax.com: Catholic Bishops Call For Two Weeks of Action Against Obama

http://www.newsmax.com/US/catholic-bishops-protest-obama/2012/04/24/id/436836?s=al&promo_code=EBB5-1
  2. henry77

henry77 New Member

Why not have the action again the first week of November?
  3. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Religious leaders have fought a losing battle against the power of technology and television. I don't think the Pope has quite the clout he had in the 16th century, but I can hope something can be accomplished, even if they did support him in the beginning...or so I'm told.
  4. obxned

obxned New Member

Only two weeks?? Obama has spent a lot more time than that trying to flush releigious freedom down the toilet.
  5. Airdale

Airdale Member

Don't care if it took awhile for them to spot the Fakir at least they know now.
    I will stand with my Catholic bretheren.
  6. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I'm for it. But I think they would have been better served to hold it through the months of oct 15---nov 15.
  7. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Good point. They chose their dates based on an ecumenical calendar:

But also for political reasons, to bring it to the nation's attention before the conventions.

But four days, let alone four months, is a long time in politics. The issue needs to be kept "alive".
  8. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Good for them it can only help.
  9. Deacon_Man

Deacon_Man Member

Amen, and thank you for standing with us.
  10. 56Python

56Python New Member

I think this is great, BUT!!!, I remember Most of them were for Obama during the 2008 Election; mostly a pro illegal immigration stance.

Are they admitting they made a mistake or will they all be for him again in November.

My twelve years of Catholic School Education tells me they are more concerned with feathering their own nest i.e.: Obama's pro illegal immigration , pro homosexuality, anti-gun, pro government welfare and (believe it or not) his pro Muslim stances; than starting a Catholic movement to preserve the Constitution.
  11. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Whew...somebody in the religion must have really ticked you off.