CBS Stomps on US Constitution and Slaps you in the face.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Hardballer, Jun 5, 2009.

1. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

This is the fourth large billboard company to say that "you" do not have the right to free speech. This has left the realm of "It's my company and I'll do what I please" and has entered into; "Yes sir, what ever you say sir." This is a concerted effort to stifle free speech.

Read the full story here!

Billboard cartel says no to questioning Obama
    Trade group headed by Democrat donor discouraged acceptance of eligibility ad
    Posted: June 21, 2009
    7:14 pm Eastern

© 2009 WorldNetDaily

WASHINGTON – A fourth billboard company has rejected a campaign designed to raise visibility on questions surrounding Barack Obama's eligibility for office – this time by claiming the Outdoor Advertising Association of America, a trade and lobbying group that claims to promote freedom of speech, actually discouraged acceptance.

At least one billboard company, Steen Advertising, backed out of a commitment to lease billboards to WND after a sales executive said the company was warned off the campaign by the OAAA.

How do you like your pablum fed to you? How palatable is this?
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2009