CCRKBA

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Welder7018, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Welder7018

Welder7018 New Member

Im a proud member of the NRA, Second Admendment Foundation, and The CCRKBA (Citzens Commitee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms). And encourage all of you to join and support them!!!
  2. lentz

lentz Former Guest

The other two possibly,but I would encourage you to withdraw support for NRA.
  3. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

Plus 1

I wouldn't give the NRA a dime. First was the collusion with Reid/Pelosi on overturning the 1st Amendment. And now backing Reid as a pro gun candidate? Are you freaking kidding me?

Oh, and then there is the fact that it takes 35,000 memberships each year to pay Lapierre's salary.
  4. petesusn

petesusn New Member

The Second Admendment Foundation, and The CCRKBA are still in the forefront trying to maintain our rights. The NRA is becoming what they originally were trying to fight. Compromise and appeasement cannot and will not work. There can be NO compromise when it comes to protecting OUR Constitution.
  5. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

http://www.nraila.org/
    Pops
  6. lentz

lentz Former Guest

7. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

There is a lot of mis-information out there on the NRA trying to smear them. I suspect a lot comes from left wingers trying to turn gun people against the organization. Is everything they do perfect, hell no but what they do is a lot better for my rights than what Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Reid and Clinton will do for us. I believe it was Ben Franklin that said "We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately" when he signed the Declaration of Independence.
  8. petesusn

petesusn New Member

Good way to put it Terry.
  9. Stealthcarry

Stealthcarry New Member

While they piss me off on a semi-regular basis, like it or not, the NRA is still the 800lb gorilla in the gun game. And all except for a few chronic flat-liners in the political game KNOW to tread lightly when that monkey starts to howl.

I still throw my money at JPFO and GOA but I don't delude myself into thinking that the elitists fear them. They DO fear the NRA.

And they should.
  10. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

SAF is beginning to frighten them. After all, SAF has been in the lead on the latest successful cases against them. NRA likes to take credit for Alan Gotlieb's work, which the SAF started and carried through. The money we sent to SAF actually went to carrying out the assault on our enemies.

The NRA gets most of the press, and SAF carries the water to put out the fires. If our enemies can silence the NRA, they will have won a major battle. We need both, one as a shield and one as a sword.

Pops