Century PA-63 9mm short

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by whitetailhunter, Feb 15, 2010.

1. whitetailhunter

whitetailhunter New Member

I have a buddy that has a Century PA-63 9mm short for sale. I can't find any information on the 9mm short or 380 version of these guns. I did find out that they are made in Hungary by FEG and then inported under various names. All guns I have seen are in the 9mmx18 caliber or Makarov. Does anyone know what the 9mm short model is worth? Is it worth more since they are more rare????

[​IMG]
  2. ncamountaindriver

ncamountaindriver New Member

3. ncamountaindriver

ncamountaindriver New Member

greetings -
    I am currently looking at one at a local shop in 9 x 18. With two clips he is asking $200, which seems fair and comparable from all I can research.
    Good luck!
  4. whitetailhunter

whitetailhunter New Member

My buddy was thinking about trading it in at a local gun shop and they offered him $200 for it with 3 clips. I just didnt know if the value was the same as the 9x18. He said I could have it with the 3 clips and partial box of ammo for $200. I guess I should get it...
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  5. pistolpete

pistolpete New Member

i just bought one on GB with box & one mag. for $140.00 + $15.00 shp...not great shape cosmetically, but i was just looking for a cheap range gun.
    pistolpete; (no, not THAT pistolpete).
  6. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

If the PA-63 is in .380 then the barrel probably has been changed could be wrong but I don't believe the PA-63 was made in .380. Easy job to do, does not change the appearance of the gun, uses same magazine. I changed the barrel of mine for no other reason than grins and giggles and a better selection of bullets. Be advised the 63 has a very hard double action trigger but it is also a very light gun and easy to carry if that is your ultimate goal. It is not a pinking gun.
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2010