1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Century PA-63 9mm short

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by whitetailhunter, Feb 15, 2010.

1. whitetailhunter

whitetailhunter New Member

I have a buddy that has a Century PA-63 9mm short for sale. I can't find any information on the 9mm short or 380 version of these guns. I did find out that they are made in Hungary by FEG and then inported under various names. All guns I have seen are in the 9mmx18 caliber or Makarov. Does anyone know what the 9mm short model is worth? Is it worth more since they are more rare????

[​IMG]
  2. ncamountaindriver

ncamountaindriver New Member

3. ncamountaindriver

ncamountaindriver New Member

greetings -
    I am currently looking at one at a local shop in 9 x 18. With two clips he is asking $200, which seems fair and comparable from all I can research.
    Good luck!
  4. whitetailhunter

whitetailhunter New Member

My buddy was thinking about trading it in at a local gun shop and they offered him $200 for it with 3 clips. I just didnt know if the value was the same as the 9x18. He said I could have it with the 3 clips and partial box of ammo for $200. I guess I should get it...
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  5. pistolpete

pistolpete New Member

i just bought one on GB with box & one mag. for $140.00 + $15.00 shp...not great shape cosmetically, but i was just looking for a cheap range gun.
    pistolpete; (no, not THAT pistolpete).
  6. RJay

RJay Well-Known Member

If the PA-63 is in .380 then the barrel probably has been changed could be wrong but I don't believe the PA-63 was made in .380. Easy job to do, does not change the appearance of the gun, uses same magazine. I changed the barrel of mine for no other reason than grins and giggles and a better selection of bullets. Be advised the 63 has a very hard double action trigger but it is also a very light gun and easy to carry if that is your ultimate goal. It is not a pinking gun.
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2010