Change (change the facts)

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Jul 4, 2010.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Change the facts to fit your latest lie.

Facts? We don't need no stinkin' facts. We lie just fine without them.

Pops
  2. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

What's their stand on the use of DDT?

Can't seem to find one.:rolleyes:

Insects kill more people than any other cause. I don't get it.:eek:
  3. red14

red14 Active Member

I think bicycles is the 2nd highest cause of children's accidental deaths.

I'm sure it will be the next one on the list.

Bicycle control NOW!
  4. navis128

navis128 New Member

Didn't they vote in Hamas?

And they expected what from voting in a terrorist organization? Did they think that overnight they were going to be welcomed? I haven't changed mind about the PLO, but what do I know?

Sucks not to be able to have independent thought, but we're the great satan :rolleyes:
  5. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

When Hamas, whom they selected to speak for them by attacking towns in Israel, murdering and kidnapping it's soldiers the citizens of Gaza have no one but themselves to blame for their troubles.

Of course, you have to make allowances that anyone who ran in opposition to Hamas was murdered along with as many of their family as they could catch.

The Obama administration could take lessons from Hamas on winning elections. They seem to have already started with Attorney General Holder protecting armed thugs at the polls in the last election. The November elections should be a lot of fun in the Blue Cities.
  6. kingchip

kingchip New Member

BEWARE: When he starts off with, "Let me make this perfectly clear", quickly roll up pants because it's getting deep.
  7. wpage

wpage Active Member

So who are we supporting here?