Charlie's Den, Brick NJ D-----------

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 8, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/8/02 7:54:21 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Charlie's Den, Brick NJ D-----------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Give this clown a D----- would have been an F, but I did finally get the pistol. Took a month from end of auction, they wouldn't answer e-mails, when they did the response was undecipherable cryptics. Finally claimed they had moved and would ship gun that day - still took another week.

LIARS and IDIOTS!!!!!

When someone posts negative feedback on them about their dealings, they immediately turn around and post negative feedback on the person with no good reason. I won't post feedback on them on GunBroker because of this.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/11/02 10:03:54 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Charlie's Den, Brick NJ D-----------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Bob, if it were me...I`d take the hit. These types of dealers are real bummers. You can bet others have let him slide for the same reason. His feedack history tells the tale and his attitude of buyers. I would just post the facts (time delay and little communication....seems he`s not a chatty dude, so that`s others problems) and be done. He`ll come back with some smart ass remark and it will show just what he is. Don`t let him slide. Your feedback speaks for itself and it will be easy for all to see....

who`s the real flake.

LTS

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/11/02 11:59:37 am)
    OK - posted feed back on him. I have a feeling I will regret this -----
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/11/02 12:34:10 pm)
    Any grief, contact GB and give them the details. They will block his retort, should he continue. LTS

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/13/02 1:53:04 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Charlie's Den, Brick NJ D
    LTS, GB will not lend an equitible helping hand. I got one of my two F's (out of 623 A's) from a cretin who said my merchandise was junk and I was a cheat...he never completed the auction or received the goods...GB would do nothing, as is their usual MO..

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (10/13/02 2:15:35 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Charlie's Den, Brick NJ D
    teehee, I have had real good luck over the last year on things like this, the last six months....especially. I have also have three accounts closed (others) some took a little time, others under a week. I haven`t had any problems lately.....but they know my mean name well. LIKTOCREATEHAVOC.