Charter arms Bonnie and Clyde Revolver Set?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by fleetwood1976, Jan 12, 2012.

1. capgun

capgun Member

And red solo cups
  2. Telcotech

Telcotech Member

Jim-
    I was thinkin'....maybe Jim Hauff just looked at the '302' emblem on that cowl hood and automatically assumed it was a stang.....I met several car enthusiasts over the years that didn't realize the Camaro Z-28 , or Chevrolet for that matter could be had with a '302'. It was a great small block motor!!
  3. Jim Hauff

Jim Hauff New Member

302 Has always ment Mustang GT - never knew or can't now remember much about Chebbies - A friend of mine had a 1969 Camaro - it had no emblems on it, but it was definitely "SOUPED". Almost died a few times in that damn thing. He let me drive it ONE time - we went sideways at a stoplight cause I broke the tires loose and the ass end wanted to go right in the worst way. Almost hit the astonished GTO driver in the lane next to us - he turned right to get away. The smoke cloud was surreal. I was forced to surrender the wheel. We took it down to Miami - from Allentown PA we made it down there in less than 20 hours - it usually was a 24 hour trip at "regular" speeds. Had to slow down to around 70mph at one point to determine we had a flat rear tire. Now that was a machine for the time when gas cost around 70 cents a gallon.