1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Charter arms Bonnie and Clyde Revolver Set?

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by fleetwood1976, Jan 12, 2012.

1. capgun

capgun Member

And red solo cups
  2. Telcotech

Telcotech Member

Jim-
    I was thinkin'....maybe Jim Hauff just looked at the '302' emblem on that cowl hood and automatically assumed it was a stang.....I met several car enthusiasts over the years that didn't realize the Camaro Z-28 , or Chevrolet for that matter could be had with a '302'. It was a great small block motor!!
  3. Jim Hauff

Jim Hauff New Member

302 Has always ment Mustang GT - never knew or can't now remember much about Chebbies - A friend of mine had a 1969 Camaro - it had no emblems on it, but it was definitely "SOUPED". Almost died a few times in that damn thing. He let me drive it ONE time - we went sideways at a stoplight cause I broke the tires loose and the ass end wanted to go right in the worst way. Almost hit the astonished GTO driver in the lane next to us - he turned right to get away. The smoke cloud was surreal. I was forced to surrender the wheel. We took it down to Miami - from Allentown PA we made it down there in less than 20 hours - it usually was a 24 hour trip at "regular" speeds. Had to slow down to around 70mph at one point to determine we had a flat rear tire. Now that was a machine for the time when gas cost around 70 cents a gallon.