Charter Arms Bulldog

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by GraveYardMan56, May 18, 2012.

1. GraveYardMan56

GraveYardMan56 New Member

I have a 4" barrel Charter Arms Police Bulldog chambered in .32 H&R magnum. It has a very dark blue finish and is in 98% Serial number 922032, was wondering what it might be worth or any manufacture info like year of manufacture ...whatever. Any info appreciated. How does one contact Charter arms for info?
    Last edited: May 18, 2012
  2. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

can u post a picture of it?
  3. 3/2 STA SS

3/2 STA SS Active Member

I think he did Beth in another portion of this site. Its a sharp looking .32.
  4. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

No offense, but I wouldn't want it if ya gave it to me.
  5. Lanrezac

Lanrezac Active Member

Ok, then how much are you willing to pay him not to give it to you?
  6. DNIF

DNIF New Member

Why? I have a 1988 Bulldog Pug in .44 Spl and its an outstanding gun. Not the fine workmanship of Colt or Sig, but outstanding all the same.
  7. DNIF

DNIF New Member

What does the barrel say, Stratford Conn? You can narrow down the age by SN and where it was made. I suspect that is the Undercoverette model. Made between 1974-1991. .32 H&R Mag may have some interest but they arnt too valuable. If 98% with origional box, could get $400. Fair value is $250-300 all day long.
  8. GraveYardMan56

GraveYardMan56 New Member

It has the Charter Arms Corp. Stratford, Conn. on barrel and the other side of barrel is the Charter Arms Police Bulldog .32 H&R Magnum. I just haven't seen many with the "Police" designation. I do not have box and papers, though. It is a fine shooting and very good looking weapon, though.
    [​IMG]