CHECK IT OUT!!!!

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by rooter, Nov 21, 2010.

1. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*

Marty Robbins old hometown, Glendale Arizona--a su
    SURE YOU'VE HAD THEM....YOU KNOW THOSE MOMENTS IN CONVERSATION WHEN A NAME OF A CHARACTER SLIPS YOUR MIND AND YOU'RE HUNG UP THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF A SENTENCE ...ALMOST TO THE POINT OF DESPERATION AS YOU TRY TO GET YOUR APT LISTENERS TO THINK OF THE PERSON YOU ARE TRYING TO RECALL.....I KNOW YOU HAVE, AND IT GETS YOU IN SUCH A DITHER YOU ALMOST CLAIM TO YOUR GUESTS LISTENING THAT THEY ARE SO 'ILL-INFORMED'. RECENTLY SUCH A SCENERIO DEVELOPED HERE AT THE HOUSE...IT INVOLVED MOVIE/TV ENTERTAINERS WHO WERE REMEMBERED AS BEING VERY EXTRAVERTED AND EVEN RAUNCHY ABOUT THEIR STANDUP COMEDY ROUTINES...THE BEST THAT COULD BE REMEMBERED ABOUT THAT CERTAIN MALE CHARACTER WAS FOR JIM CARREY AS 'ACE VENTURA'....I CONTENDED CARREY WAS A MILD MANNERED, LIMP-WRISTED INTROVERT COMPARED TO THE 'POTTY-MOUTHED' PERSON I WAS THINKING ABOUT....I GOTTA TELL YOU, IT WAS SUCH A RELIEF THIS MORNING TO SUDDENLY HAVE THE NAME 'DICE CLAY' SLIP INTO THE UNSEEMLY FOLDS OF MY GRAY MATTER...THAT WAS THE DUDE I WAS THINKING ABOUT...THE JEWISH GUY FROM BROOKLYN WHO HAD HAD HIS MIKE SHUT OFF BY EMBARRASSED AND OFFENDED SALLON OWNERS MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE EVER HAD...IN FACT I WENT OVER TO GOOGLE JUST TO SUPPORT THAT SUDDENLY RECALLED PERSON...THERE HE WAS AND I IMMEDIATELY RELATED TO HIS BROOKLYNIZE ACCENT AND LOUD-MOUTHED DELIVERY....ANDREW DICE CLAY SILVERSTEIN OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT...GO AHEAD, TAKE A GANDER!!! LISTEN TO HIS SPOUTING OF RAUNCY MATERIAL TITLED 'THE ICE-MAN COMMETH'...I ASSURE YOU, IT MAY BE LANGUAGE THAT YOUR VIRGINAL EARS HAS NEVER HEARD....LISTEN ALONE AND BLUSH ALL YOU WANT TO....I FEEL GREAT....THE MEMORY I WAS SURE WAS FAILING ME, DID ME IN GOOD STED THIS MORNING...DID I LISTEN OF ALL THE 'ICE-MAN' THINGEE, YOU ASK....NAW, IT WAS SIMPLY TOO RAUNCHY FOR ME...JUST REMEMBERING THE DUDE'S NAME WAS QUITE ENOUGH! CHIEF