Check out what your taxes are creating

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by permafrost, Sep 30, 2011.

1. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Your link is bad! Didn't work!
  3. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

Ok, I'll check it.
    Carver, it WAS good. I was warned it was gonna be pulled . Guess they got it before me. CBS has pulled it and now I guess its been pulled here also. Showed a kid on Judge Judy getting $437 a month for rent and not understanding he was supposed to spend it on rent! Was suing his girlfriend because she wanted him to pay rent! He was also recieving $22000 a yr for tuition and it was free money also! He said that was free money from the Govt and he could do what he wanted with it. He stated "Thats who I am. Thats the way I roll." I guess it wasn't PC enough to be allowed for the masses. We might think our tax money is being wasted or something silly.
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2011