The Firearms Forum banner

check this cool thingy ma jig out

1K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  alex.cirabisi 
#1 ·
#3 ·
wow this is AWESOME!!! i wonder if they have one for the XD45?

#5 · (Edited)
#6 ·
Just wondering, since the price was in Euros, if it is legal here in the USofA???
Looks like adding a rifle stock to a pistol will make it come under the ATF guidlines for a short barrel rifle and thus require some BS paperwork and a hefty fee...But irregardless, that is a cooooool idea...

#7 ·
This would constitute 'making' a firearm under the purview of the National Firearms Act. Form 1 and transfer tax. I would think twice about owning the conversion kit and the pistol, even if not put together, without registration as it might be 'constructive possession' to an overzealous federal prosecutor.

#8 ·
Yep makes a pistol into a SBR. youd need the background chek and the $200 tax.

#10 ·
But where you gonna find a 16 incher for a glock or a XD? I know they make em for the 1911 that come with a plywood stock and call it the thing.

And having someone make you a 16 incher for a glock or an XD would prolly cost more than the 200 dollar tax stamp anyway.

#11 · (Edited)
bummer... its really cool though i thought. Red Jacket FireArms could build a similar one i bet :p i love that show.

BTW i spent an hour looking for this until i searched my name >_> lol sneaky mods

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.