CHECK THIS CRAP OUT!!! A REAL PEICE OF SCUM!!!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ysacres, Mar 6, 2003.

1. ysacres

ysacres Well-Known Member

Tac401
    Administrator
    (11/13/02 10:53:58 pm)
    CHECK THIS CRAP OUT!!! A REAL PEICE OF SCUM!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mon, Nov 11 2002

Air Force Academy Cadet Attacked by University Academic
    From The "Stranger Than Fiction" Department (i.e., You Can't Make This Stuff Up...)
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag."
    Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC.

When I first heard word of the following story, I really thought it was one of those internet hoaxes that pops up about a hundred times a day... but we have since found out that the story that you are about to read is true... and an amazing demonstration of the arrogance we see all too often from those who do not appreciation the contributions our military makes to our lives... every minute of every day.

It started harmlessly enough with an E-Mail from US Air Force Academy Cadet Robert Kurpiel...
    To: Peter Kristein
    Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:16:20 -0700

Dear Sir or Ma'am,
    The Air Force Academy is going to be having our annual Academy Assembly. This is a forum for mainly but not only Political Science majors, discussing very important issues dealing with politics. Right now we are in the planning stage for advertising and we would appreciate your help in the follow areas. Do you know of or have any methods or ways for interschool advertising and or communications? What would be the best way for us to advertise at your school whether it is sending you the fliers and you making copies or by perhaps putting an advertisement in your local publication? We would appreciate your input and the cost of what you recommend. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Very Respectfully
    Cadet Robert Kurpiel

Cadet Kurpiel's E-Mail received the following response from Professor Peter Kristein...
    To: Cadet Robert Kurpiel
    Sent Thursday, October 31, 2002 146 PM
    Subject: Re: Academy Assembly

You are a disgrace to this country and I am furious you would even think I would support you and your aggressive baby killing tactics of collateral damage. Help you recruit. Who, top guns to reign death and destruction upon nonwhite peoples throughout the world? Are you serious sir? Resign your commission and serve your country with honour.
    No war, no air force cowards who bomb countries without AAA, without possibility of retaliation. You are worse than the snipers. You are imperialists who are turning the whole damn world against us. September 11 can be blamed in part for what you and your cohorts have done to the Palestinians, the VC, the Serbs, a retreating army at Basra.
    You are unworthy of my support.

Peter Kristein
    Professor of History, Saint Xavier University

The Other Shoe Drops...
    As you can imagine, a firestorm followed when the contents of Professor Kristein's wholly unwarranted attack (on a man who may one day have to lay his life down to defend this sickening academic's intellectual freedoms) became public. A "sort of" apology followed in which the professor obviously regretted his words but didn't seem to change his tune a whit...

"I have expressed to Cadet Kurpiel my regrets over what I communicated to him in my e-mail. I did not mean to impugn his character. I am sure he is of the highest character. I should have written him in a more thoughtful and contemplative manner. As one who believes in non-violence and the avoidance of conflict, I could have been more circumspect and creative in my communication with him.
    Cadet Kurpiel has sent me several generous, thoughtful and impressive e-mails. He has also expressed "apologies" for the unwarranted national distribution of a private e-mail correspondence which has caused me and others to receive 100s of e-mail messages. I hope this update on my response and the cadet's kind communication will serve to inform the public that this issue has been resolved with dignity and honour between myself and Cadet Kurpiel."

I have a hard time swallowing the Professor's statement about the matter having been resolved with honor and dignity... at least as far as the Professor is concerned. I have no doubt that Cadet Kurpiel has acted with honor... after all, he must be working hard (as all USAFA Cadets must) to become an Officer and a Gentleman... but this half-hearted attempt at an apology by Kristein doesn't fit the bill and I strongly believe that Saint Xavier University can do far better than this nasty little man to teach university students the important lessons to be learned from an objective look at our world's history.

Further; there was nothing unwarranted about the disclosure of this communication to a US Government facility, especially since the Professor seems to be trying to implicate the cadet in the crimes of 9/11. Both e-mail messages discussed a public event and Kristein signed his attack with his official title at the University... which receives public funding via a number of government programs. I think that the Professor is simply upset with the fact that his horrific words revealed him to be a bullying and intolerant buffoon.

This Professor of History should be just that... history. -- Jim Cambell
    -----------------------------------------------------------

I agree with Mr. Cambell, this scum commie trash should be
    FIRED immediately and his license/degree to teach should in
    my opinion, be REVOKED!!!

TFF VMBB Email Tac

shooter22
    *TFF Staff*
    (11/13/02 11:38:36 pm)
    Reply Re: CHECK THIS CRAP OUT!!! A REAL PEICE OF SCUM!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, they are tired of email, I think I'll call!

Hey, Bin Lauden, our women can kick you butt!

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (11/14/02 6:13:35 am)
    Reply Re: CHECK THIS CRAP OUT!!! A REAL PIECE OF SCUM!!!
    That's incredible... However, it's the professors right to be to say what he wises...

And the right of others to simply make the SOB go away!

Shooter22, when you find the appropriate phone number, please do share with us.

until then...

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/14/02 8:26:48 am)
    It's amazing to me that these types of people even exist. This guy is a coward, plain and simple. I'm too livid to even frame a well-worded reply.

So are you saying that an email response to the guy will be bounced back unopened? We need to make sure his office is flooded with emails, phone calls, and letters telling him what a scumbag he is.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/14/02 9:28:51 am)
    Not really amazing, these types of lowlifes have been infiltrating our education system for years: from K1 thru college.
    Here is an AMERICAN youth, ready for the distinct possibility that he may have to lay down his life for this scumbag!
    This prof is not alone, and he and others of his ilk are more detrimental to the well-being and the saftey of our nation then any third world rag head.
    Do you discern a bit of descrimination here? If you don't, you don't "get it".The Baldwins, Striesands, leftist liberal so called educators and their types do and say anything to blame AMERICA for everything. But you do not, and will not, see them getting on the next boat to some "wonderful" third world country.
    Yeah, that IS MY NOT SO HUMBLE OPINION!!

IBTRUKN/TFF

(GG I xpected You to come out strong on this)

AGunguy
    *TFF Staff*
    (11/14/02 10:16:39 am)
    Well, you should know damn well that the low life sobs that teach at most Universities are cowardly sobs of marxist commie leanings. It is their passion to piss on anything that is worthy in regards to our USA military might and its enlisted men and officers.

These types will smoke a brown one in the middle of the earth with Bin baby.

Hows dat, IB. And dats da troot.

GG

Smoky14
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/14/02 4:09:38 pm)
    DUTY, HONOUR, COUNTRY.

Enough said.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (11/14/02 5:10:19 pm)
    Re: CHECK THIS CRAP OUT!!! A REAL PIECE OF SCUM!!!
    Here's this peice of trash's bosses contact info!

Phone (773) 298-3191
    Fax: (773) 298-3002
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (11/14/02 7:28:19 pm)
    Thanks Tac...

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

stan741
    (11/14/02 9:48:06 pm)
    In the article it said "pictured right".I saw no pic.I just want to see what this sumbitch looks like and what his ethnic background is.Anybody know?
    The more I listen, the more I hear......and vice versa.

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/15/02 9:43:46 am)
    GG, I would sit down with U anytime anywhere an I will buy. CAPEESH??

An dats da troot! Honest!!

Edited by: ibtrukn at: 11/15/02 9:48:52 am

Tac401
    Administrator
    (11/15/02 4:16:37 pm)
    Re: CHECK THIS CRAP OUT!!! A REAL PEICE OF SCUM!!!
    IB,

I'd ty wun on wit you anytime!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/15/02 6:12:58 pm)
    Dam, Tac thas a PLAN!. we could get a few more an play some seben card stud. Thas poker for U dudes west of the mississloppy. Back room at the pumphouse, chek yur iron at the door. Them dudes from out west be EZ pikkens I B a thinkin, prally dont even no what a polish full house is cept mebbe P-shooter Yar wood be a blast, LTS, BG, da PIg an a few other miscreants. This mite got the makin of a new story?? Jus 1 request, TTL gotta B da waitress. She does no da difference from Jack Daniels an Nightrain.....I hope!!!

Tac401
    Administrator
    (11/16/02 7:41:35 pm)
    Re: CHECK THIS CRAP OUT!!! A REAL PEICE OF SCUM!!!

Sounds like a good plan IB!
    TFF VMBB Email Tac

pickenup
    V.I.P. Member
    (12/14/02 1:36:34 am)
    This is the kind of people we have teaching our kids?

Ballistic
    (12/18/02 7:29:51 am)
    Reply YES! these are the people "teaching" us...
    i am 17 and have had many shitty teachers but this guy takes the cake...

i would straight out call him an asshole, In class if one of my teachers EVER so that much disrespect to our MILITARY! i have loved the military ever since i was young...(shut up guys, i know im still young!)

I am also looking to enter the Air Force in the next year...

Donald Lloyd

Edited by: ruffitt at: 12/18/02 1:41:02 pm

Ballistic
    (12/19/02 5:51:04 am)
    Reply Re: YES! these are the people "teaching" us...
    i see it was edited but i only thought i used "@$$hole" in it...

No Donald, you had it spelled out just as it is now. Your choice of words is why I wrote you the other day and asked you to meet me in the chat room; so we could discuss I see you have edited your other post and placed *** in place of letters. This is permissable and is encouraged. Thank you for your involvement in our discussions and willingness to participate in a responsible manner - ruffitt

Edited by: ruffitt at: 12/20/02 1:04:54 pm

Mauser45
    (1/6/03 6:55:36 pm)
    Re: YES! these are the people "teaching" us...
    I'm an ex Gyrene and I get real upset whenever I hear about a scumbag LIBERAL like the professor. MOST of our universities are populated by liberal teachers and professors. This professor is an "educated idiot" because he doesn't even realize that it is the politicians that start wars, NOT the military. That statement about "baby killers" leads me to suspect that he was one of those protestors that spit on the military during the Vietnam War! He and others of his type just can't get it into their head that there are people like Saddam in this world and we have to have a military force to stop them and sticking his head in the sand, or up his a__ isn't going to change things!

SouthernMoss
    (1/7/03 6:46:52 pm)
    For those of you interested in "the rest of the story", here's a link:
    www.snopes.com/inboxer/outrage/cadet.htm

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/8/03 10:24:40 am)
    Re: YES! these are the people "teaching" us...
    Thanks for the up-date.

Looks like Prof. Kristein, Saint Xavier University, and "academia" in general received a long overdue education on their first amendment rights as well as a lesson in disparaging our military - past, present and future.

I only hope this serves as an example for educators at all levels that the attitudes so prevalent during the 60' and 70's is no longer acceptable, and todays society actually honors and respects the members of our Armed Forces. Hopefully they have learned while pacifism is a persons individual right, it should not be expressed or used in a manner that will cause them embarrassment or be detrimental to their cause.

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/8/03 10:43:10 am)
    I would be very interested to know what other things that professor has done in his lifetime, especially during the Vietnam war era. Obviously he never served in the military. Was he a protester? Does he have any official record of subversive activities? His response to the young cadet was not an isolated incident. I would bet that, with a little digging, one could uncover a whole history of traitorous behaviour on his part.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

SouthernMoss
    (1/8/03 9:26:04 pm)
    I came across the following poem a few years back, during the first year of my son's three-year stint in the Army. I don't know who the author is.

We are men who stand alone
    Twelve thousand miles from home,
    Hearts empty of all but blood,
    Bodies covered with sweat and mud.
    You don't know what it's like over here,
    You and your party girls and beer.
    Plant your signs on the White House lawn.
    Burn your draft cards. We march at dawn.
    Pop some pills; roll in the sun.
    Simply refuse to carry a gun.
    There's nothing else for you to do...
    And I'm supposed to die for you .........
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2003