checking in

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Capt Mac Turk, Aug 30, 2012.

1. Capt Mac Turk

Capt Mac Turk New Member

So Fla-- NO place to Shoot AKA "TFF" Posting Clo
    Hi all,
    Just popping in for a short.
    Doing alot better,,there letting me drive now,,Schools in so taking Ashley back & Forth.
    Hurricane pounded us with 8-10 inchs of rain but all in all we dodged a bullet.

Been playing on facebook alot. found an old buddy from 30+ years ago that I thought was Dead but he is kicking & of all things a Preacher now.
    He's only 1-1/2--2 hours north of me so were gonna get together & run off a few rounds here pretty quick (I CAN'T WAIT!)

I'll check in tomorrow to see whats up but had alot of stuff going on today & Denest tomorrow so Nite all Be well & GOD Bless

Capt Mac
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2012
  2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Glad to see you posting again, kinda missed you!
  3. time2shoot

time2shoot Active Member

Glad everythings going good.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

hey Capt'n good to see ya
  5. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Wheren the heck you been mac. you dont call or post. I was thinkin the worst over here.
  6. 25yretcoastie

25yretcoastie Member

Glad to see a neighbor
  7. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Glad to hear from you again, and that you're recovering well.

Don't be a stranger...we miss your input.
  8. Capt Mac Turk

Capt Mac Turk New Member

So Fla-- NO place to Shoot AKA "TFF" Posting Clo
    LOL NO guys just trying to get everything back in order.

I'm Finaly off that "Walker" thing! (DAYUM THAT FEELS GOOD!!!!)

And doing better every day just been trying to help around the house now Alot, Mary's been so Good throuth this hole thing, She was so behind in work & with every thing around here I'm now doing all the Laundry,(tied a rope on the basket so I can drag it behind me) Some of the cooking, Dishs, Cat trays (YUCK) but now shes able to catch up with her stuff also.
    And then this Hurricane, I was able to board up my place about 60% (Just in case-Got out the generators & got both them going) This week I been trying to trim some of the trees & get my Stuff :rolleyes:(Mary calls JUNK) :eek:
    shifted & out to the swale so if another one threatens I'll be more prepaired.
    I'm going to try to take the Family out for a cook-out @ the beach tomorrow (They don't know it yet I been getting supplys ready all day today)
    I have not fired any of my guns in months but did talk Mary into letting me have my Beretta back & cleanded in & hopefully go to the range next week.

So far all the Doctors are happy with how I'm progressing so all in all life is getting back to normal. (FINALY)
    Before this thing happened I hardly ever slept 2,3,4 hours a night. Now I find myself tired all the time I been taking naps during the day, something I Never did! But doc's say that very normal.

LOL I remember my birthday & some of the phone numbers-Addresses again :D

With any luck I'll be back to harass Jim Soon :rolleyes: Sorry Jim:D NOT
    JIM caught RED HANDED!.jpg :D

LOL I know I'm gonna get blasted for that.

But I will say I miss all you guys but the reading & typing seem to end up hurting my eyes then the head-aches start so I been laying off But things are looking up.

Well Ashley & her friend are at the pool & there calling for me to come pick them up (Hope there Not burnt or my plans for tomorrow are shot)

But time to go----O---By the way I Know Allot of you go to Church regulary - I had not like I should of--But since this happened I have NOT missed a WEEK!
    I go on Sat afternoons mostly (The dress code Ai'nt like Sunday I'm not much for dressing up & after having an hour sit down with the Priest he told me shorts & Sandles were OK

Crap now I'm beeping batterys daed see ya all
  9. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

good to hear Mac.
  10. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Thanks for the update, Mac; glad to hear you're getting to church. Get to know the God we've been praying to for you. :)