CHEERS AT CHRISTMAS TIME....

Discussion in 'The Beau Coupe Dien Cai Dau Hootch' started by rooter, Dec 24, 2010.

1. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*

Marty Robbins old hometown, Glendale Arizona--a su
    SURE, YOU'VE PROBABLY HEARD IT ALREADY AND GOT USED TO THE EXPRESSION...I HEARD IT JUST LAST EVENING AND QUIERIED IN MY MIND THE RATIONALITY OF IT'S USE....HERE GOES:
    'IT'S THE EVE OF CHRISTMAS DAY EVE' ....OKAY PILGRIM, I STILL HAVE TROUBLE WITH THAT OLD BRIT EXPRESSION, 'A FORTNIGHT'...DESCRIBED IN MY FUNK & WAGNALLS AS BEING A PERIOD OF 2 WEEKS. WHAT MAKES ANY SENSE OF THAT TERM OR EVEN USING IT...BUT HECK CHAMP, I STILL DOUBT MY CORRECT SPELLING OF THE HUMP DAY...SOUNDS LIKE 'WEN' INSTEAD OF 'WED'...GO AHEAD, ROLL THAT AROUND IN THERE FOR A BIT AND MAYBE EVEN YOU, THE PERFECT SPELLER WILL DOUBT IT. THERE'S THAT OLD CHRISTIAN JOKE THAT YOU'LL BE ABLE TO PASS THRU THE GOLDEN ARCHES IF YOU CAN WHIP THRU THIS ONE: (CZECHOSLOVAKIA) GO AHEAD, DOUBT IT IF YOU SPELL IT DIFFERENTLY BUT THAT'S WHAT THE FUNKY BOOK SAYS!!! SURE, I'M READY FOR CHRISTMAS TOMORROW...CHRISTMAS EVE WILL BE THIS EVENING AT DARK...THE ONLY NEW TERMS I WANT TO HEAR ARE THOSE INVOLVING THE USE OF THIS MACHINE OR ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT....MOST MAKE NO SENSE AND SOME SOUND LIKE A SMALL CHILD WITH A SPEECH IMPEDIMENT...YOU NOTE THAT I ADDRESSED TO TO YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN...YESTERDAY I WAS DOING SOME BUSINESS LETTERS AND THAT WAS MY REASON TO YOU FOR SUCH A BRIEF MSG...THE BUSINESS LETTER IS IN THE MAIL AND WILL PROBABLY GET A BLISTERING RESPONSE BACK IN A FORTNIGHT....BLOODY WELL, GOOD USE OF THE KING'S ENGLISH, WOULDN'T YOU SAY, BLIMEY? YUP, WE ARE ALL WELL HERE...GETTING MORE GREETING CARDS THAN I SENT OUT BUT I AM TOSSING A LOT OF SAVED POSTAGE FUNDS INTO THE BELL RINGERS KETTLE...EVEN SOME FOLDING STUFF I GET FOR CHANGE AT WALGREEN'S...I SUPPOSE I'VE MENTIONED TO YOU MY CLOSE ASSOCIATION WITH WALGREEN'S AND HOME DEPOT...MY KIND'A STORE, THAT WALGREENS...THE REDS OF VALENTINES DAY IS ALREADY REPLACING THE REDS OF THE YULETIDE....NO GRASS GROWS UNDER THERE MERCHANTS CART!! ENJOY YOUR PRE-CHRISTMAS DAY AND LOCK IN ON THE EVENING...MAYBE PLAY YOUR CARDS RIGHT, YOU'LL BE ALLOWED TO OPEN THAT TICKLING PACKAGE THAT GIGGLES EVERY TIME IT'S JIGGLED...DRIVE SAFE....KEEP YOUR TEMPER IN CHECK AND THAT FINGER INSIDE THAT WARM GLOVE...SMILE AT THAT CARELESS DRIVER...HE JUST MIGHT MEND HIS DRIVING SKILLS.
    JIGGLE JOHN THE CHRISTMAS CLOWN....