The Firearms Forum banner

Cheytec M200 .408 caliber

3K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  targetacqmgt 
#1 ·
Is this weapon system available to civilians? and if so what kind of FFL do you need. Also if available what do they run??

#8 ·
Actually anything .50 cal and under. Anything over .50 cal, unless its a muzzle loader or shotgun, is considered a destructive device and requires a destructive device permit.

#10 ·
#13 ·
yep. at that distance the curvature of the earth even plays a factor.

#15 ·
Not sure. Its commercially available. Stuart had a couple of rounds in the shop about this time last year. I think he was contemplating a build but i aint heard if he ever did or not. He had just dumped $3K in a .300 TEJAS build on a montana rifle action. Dunno why He never asked me to build him a rifle. Heck id a done it at cost for him..

#16 ·
Not sure. Its commercially available. Stuart had a couple of rounds in the shop about this time last year. I think he was contemplating a build but i aint heard if he ever did or not. He had just dumped $3K in a .300 TEJAS build on a montana rifle action. Dunno why He never asked me to build him a rifle. Heck id a done it at cost for him..
Beyond my budget (100 percent disabled vet with next to no income beyond tha monthly check). I AM preparing for the day when noone accepts that govt check:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.