Chicago Drug Gangs

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Hugh357, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Hugh357

Hugh357 Member

It is my understanding the Chicago gangs have literally turned many parts of Chicago into a war zone much like Iraq and Afghanistan. Chicago has some of the toughest gun laws in the world which proves the point, When guns are outlawed only the outlaws will have guns. But wait, send in Jesse Jackson Jr. to resolve the problems. But, Jesse Jackson Jr can't be found as he is in treatment rehabilitation. Treatment for what? Could it be for what the drug gangs are fighting about in the first place? The entire problem can be resolved by shutting off the welfare spigot and let them have at it.
  2. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

That would be great except you would have to build a really high fence around the city first.
  3. 25yretcoastie

25yretcoastie Member

The same thing happends in both NYC and DC both with tough gun laws.
  4. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

J.J.Jr, is going to prison.
  5. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

you are statistically more likely to get killed in big US cities than Iraq or Afghanistan. I keep my distance, my personal goal in life is to keep as far away from L.A. as possible. I fly thru Chicago plenty, that's enough exposure for me!
  6. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

i hear rumblings that the national guard will be sent to chicago to put down the thugs... this is just the beginning
  7. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I want to point out that the suburban Chicago areas are fine. I live about 40 mi out of the city and it is nice and safe here. Some areas of Chicago are ok also.

The bad thing is the gangs are now going into the more affluent areas in the city and robbing people on the street. You are correct we are not allowed to carry a gun so you pretty much are at their mercy.

The cops are afraid to go into these areas. They want to go home at night to. The problem is some one has to do something. Cops are just target practice in these areas.
  8. Hugh357

Hugh357 Member

Chicago and Illinois people have to do something. Stop putting guys like Jesse Jackson Jr, , Dick Durbin etc in office. Putting the same people back in and expecting something different is ridiculous. Rham Emmanuel is also a prime example of political hacks in office. Right out of the Obummer administration that believes in Socialsim. Obummer, native Illinois resident, well, what can I say.
    It ain't just Chicago and Illinois. Here in Iowa we have put the same senators back in office for the last 30 years. Harkin, Democrat and Grassley, Republican. Harkin is right out of the Obummer mold. He will spend your money and is 100% for illegals and homosexuals. Grassley is worried about waist-full government spending but he supports spending billions of dollars a month on war and giving aid to other countries. There votes cancel each other out. Representative Latham, Iowa, sits on the House Appropriations committee. The financial mess this country is in can be DIRECTLY laid on his shoulders. He is up for reelection and I am sure Iowans will put the same people back in.
  9. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

This mornings paper said Jesse Jr. is being evaluated for mood problems. WTF kind of medical term is that? He's in hiding because Congress is investigating him for his involvement with Blago in his rip-off schemes. I remember Washington D.C.'s mayor, Marion Berry, I think it was, getting re-elected while serving time in jail. We are definitely going through a cultural revolution in this country and we are losing.
  10. skullfr

skullfr New Member

11. Caneman

Caneman Active Member

that is exactly it, we are undergoing an erosion of our culture...

the cultural values that made america great:
    -devotion to god
    -family values
    -hard work
    -individual responsibility
    -concern for your neighbor
    -respect for the rule of law

the new cultural values of today that are destroying our country:
    -me first, others last
    -instant gratification
    -society owes me something
    -if it feels good do it
    -i am not responsible for my problems, other factors/people are
    -the law is fine so long as it suits my purposes
    -there is no god
  12. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

We are being robbed by our government. They just keep on taking all they can grab. They give themselves the best healthcare money can buy and fat pensions. In the same time they want to cancel medicare and social security. They keep telling us they could do so much better in the private sector. Most of them couldn't get a job in the private sector.

I can't help but think that this wouldn't fly with the WW 2 generation of my father. They would not put up with this. I think they would send the National Guard it to stop this in the city's. Our politicians won't do this as this is how they get elected.

The generations of people that have lived on welfare have been enabled by our government. They don't know how to make it in the real world.
  13. cutter

cutter New Member

:yeahthat:

Took the words out of my mouth.
  14. skullfr

skullfr New Member

caneman is so right
  15. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

what's that bumper sticker, "work hard, millions on welfare depend on you!"