Chicago gang members exceed 100K

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Gun Geezer, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

I saw this evening on the nightly news where the City of Chicago has more than 100,000 gang members and gang violence has reached critical proportions. How can this be? Guns are illegal in Chicago and have been for over ten years. There is no legal way they can be purchased or carried so how can they explain the murders, drive by shootings, armed robberies, etc.
    Are you liberal, anti-gun morons reading this? Gun control never has and never will work and just makes an honest man into a criminal.
    In an interview, a Chicago cop said there is no way they can arrest their way out of this mess. Also, in an interview with an arrested gang member, he said, he saw nothing wrong with selling drugs. It was a way to get everything he wanted, cars, women, clothes, etc. And when asked if he'd ever been shot at or shot at someone else, he said, it was kill or be killed. These people are animals. They live for selfish greed and have no regard for morals, compassion or human rights. Laws have no meaning nor do they understand right or wrong. They are as bad and dangerous as the worst extremest muslims and our troops would be better used going door to door in their areas, rounding them up and transporting them to Gitmo. How likely is that to happen. Keep up the good work Pelosi, Reed,Obama and Biden and all the other liberal SOB's. :eek:
  2. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

This is liberalism in full bloom.
  3. Artemus

Artemus New Member

That's probably why Rio got the Olympics because they have 200,000 gang members.
  4. dge479

dge479 New Member

Put a wall around the city of Chicago and make a Supermax Prison. Just be done with it.
  5. topper

topper New Member

Vigilanty groups seem like a good idea. Armed and dangerous and with every gang member in their sights. Shoot first, ask questions......later.

Lock and load!
  6. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    The way to end the madness is to make sure that all law abiding citizens have guns on them at all times. BG's will think twice before trying to commit a robbery, and the GG's will thin down the ranks of the BG's in due time.
  7. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

I agree...sounds like a target rich environment to me.

I live near a small town. A house was rented to what turned out to be a gang from Pittsburgh to sell drugs to the neighborhood. Some guys I know went to the house and told the gang bangers that they knew what was going on and they weren't going to allow it. The gang bangers said "go ahead, call the cops". The guys said, no we aren't calling anyone, you have 24 hours to get out or we will burn the house and shoot you when you run out.

The gang bangers were gone the next morning.

THIS is how it should be done. They had no fear of the police...but they feared the people of the town. And BTW, they would have done it.

In the case of Chicago...they deserve what they have.
  8. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This is what is happening everywhere thanks to liberalism, opportunistic lawyer and crazy judges. It has gotten to the point that "people of color" can pretty much do anything that they want. If a cop stops them, it's racist and profiling. If a cop shoots one of them, the whole world needs to stop and spend countless hours investigating if it was justifiable. Even if the officer is acquitted, the officer and the city will probably face a civil lawsuit caused by their racist attitudes against "Black Altar Boys".

I have watched this developing since the riots in the 60'-70's. It just makes me want to puke.

The inmates absolutely run the asylum.
  9. kingchip

kingchip New Member

They are union, right?
  10. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Gangbangers are just a bunch of pussies who need all of their buddies around to start a fight. Real men will stand alone on account of principle.

When I was in SUNY Morrisville I belonged to the Campus Activities Board Staff (CAB). Basically we helped staff events for the other commitees that didn't have enough people. One night ASUBA (African Student Union Black Alliance) was holding a dance. No big deal. I was watching the front door with a black girl who was collecting money. A large group of guys (you can guess the race all on your own), eleven if I recall correctly. They said they wanted to get in without paying. I said no. "What are you going to stop all of us?" One guy said. "No, but I will prove that you're all a bunch of pussies for not being able to fight for yourselves and needing your 10 buddies to help you. " Needless to say the tension was pretty high for about 15-20 minutes until my roomate who was also on CAB staff came along. The addition of only one other guy, so it was 2 guys and 1 girl against 11, was enough to scare them off. I did stare them down whenever I saw them in the future and they always scurried off.

Gangbangers are nothing but of F**King bunch pussies who are beta males unwilling to fight on their own.
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
  11. Michael G

Michael G New Member

Al Capone would be so proud.
  12. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

We need Elliot Ness and his solution to the problem.
  13. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

I'd put money on every gang banger having an 'untaxed income' exceeding $80K - probablly closer to $100K. That's a lot of money - even in "Chi-town".........>MW
  14. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

I don't see any sense in going after them for untaxed income. If they're wearing gang colors and flashing gang signs, bust a cap in them. Give the police and citizens the right to shoot on sight. They think it's a big deal to go to prison for a while, but they aren't running the prisons right. Throw all the gangs out in the yard at the same time and let them have at it. Don't risk any guards, just leave them on the walls. Throw food down and let them kill each other over it. I don't have any sympathy for them. Burn down their crack houses and any place in or near where they're dealing from, then make a parking lot out of the area.
  15. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Many years ago, when I lived on the outskirts of San Diego, the B;oods and the Crips started to move in. I was talking to one of the local cops one evening and asked him about the situation. He took me down to the corner stop sign and showed me the gang grafitti on the back of the sign. He said it translated into "unsafe area." It was signed by both the Crips and the Bloods. He said all the signs surrounding my little neighborhood were marked alike. He also said that whatever we were doing in our neighborhood "watch" to keep it up.

Neighborhoods CAN police themselves, if they are allowed to do so.

Pops