Chicago gun laws out of control.

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by gvw3, May 4, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

what was the name of that book where the black drug lord takes over chicago and the killings get so bad that theres like 20 people left

move the decent folks out and let it be so ....

2 years i think it took in the book, allow three

sweep the place with the 1st marines and then resettle like the book ..
  2. Dan01

Dan01 Former Guest

Ha! Americans couldn't pull off a civil war.....No two Americans could agree on who to fight and the majority are too greedy and self centered to do anything effectively.............

I read the article....just more junk!!!!!
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I can't see an all out civil war. I can see a lot of folks who believe the time is now ( soon ), and dying in the process.

When/if that happens, bHo will once again decide congress isn't needed. Just one or two more of his executive decisions, and all will be right with the country.
  4. LyleLovett666

LyleLovett666 Former Guest

So what ever became of the scotus decision saying that states could not take such action re firearms?
  5. Juker

Juker New Member

Chicago Murder Rate Up 60% in 3 Months

CHICAGO — Homicides in Chicago spiked by 60 percent during the first three months of the year despite an increase in police resources in some of the city's most dangerous neighborhoods, according to new police crime statistics.

The Chicago Police Department data showed that nonfatal shootings also rose sharply in the first quarter compared with the same three months in 2011.

Chicago police and Mayor Rahm Emanuel say the city has increased efforts to combat gang crime, including adding officers and other resources in trouble spots such as the Englewood neighborhood on the South Side. Police blame much of the violence on the city's more than 70 active gangs and their tens of thousands of members. The mayor has urged residents to take a stand against gangs in their communities.

The police statistics show 120 homicides from Jan. 1 through April 1, compared with 75 over the same period in 2011.

Chicago's gun ban has been a dismal, colossal failure, which is why flaming anti-gun a-hole Rahm Emanuel wants to register all the guns in Illinois. He claims law-abiding Illinois FOID card holders are selling their guns to criminals in Chicago. It's embarrassing to be breathing the same air as people this stupid.
  6. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I guess Rahm is unaware that Indiana is only a few miles away from Chicago. I would bet the gangs get most of there guns there. Maybe he should build a wall. This just goes to show how pointless The king of Chicago's ideas are. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
  7. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

Chicago law and illegal are pretty synonymous in IL. This is a glaring example of the need for a national right to carry permit that shall NOT be infringed by state or municipal governments who's failure to address their own crimes and criminals makes a hypocritical mockery of every justice system.
  8. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Sixty gangs? We have a 120. They're killing one another, let em.
  9. Old Guy

Old Guy Member

How are they supposed to take a stand if they can't arm themselves??? Use broom sticks?
  10. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I think Rahm want them to run and hide...