Chick-Fil-A Backfires On The Left.Record Sales!Ha!Ha!Ha!.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by flyingtiger85, Aug 2, 2012.

1. flyingtiger85

flyingtiger85 Well-Known Member

I guess some stores had to close early because they ran out of product.How do they like it now since people are sick of the politically correct BS.I think it's great to see regular people stand up,enough is enough.
  2. bakerconch

bakerconch New Member

I rode by Chick-Fil-A in Gainesville yesterday, first time at 11:30 a.m. they had people waiting out the door and cars backed up into the road waiting to turn in, next time I went by 2:00 p.m. and looked the same, then @3:30 p.m. still the same. It was a great sight to see. Could'nt be happier for them.
  3. skullfr

skullfr New Member

I went today and it is still packed yet with all the crowd I got service fast and my order was correct.The local one is promoting a Extreme Family Night the 14th from 6-8
  4. garydude

garydude Member

We went last night at 7pm but they were sold out of food and were graciously turning away their customers. They reported that all the other nearby branches were also sold out of food.
  5. armoredman

armoredman New Member

We might drop by tomorrow, and say, "Sorry, we couldn't get in on the 1st."
  6. jwrauch

jwrauch New Member

This just goes to show that most Americans are getting fed up with the liberal, progressive , pro gay, BS that has been getting shoved down our throats for the last 30 or 40 years. We went to Chick- fil-a on weds AM and they were packed. JR
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  7. Albtraum

Albtraum Well-Known Member

8. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

We finally made it to a Chick-Fil-A on Monday the 6th.
    At 10:15 AM there was a line at the drive up window, and another one inside. The Manager said it has been this way for nearly two weeks.
    This is NOT a single day protest event, obviously.
    People ARE getting fed up with the Politically Correct crap, and it is LONG overdue.
    And, their food is GREAT while their prices are decent.
    This is the kind of business I intend to continue to support.
  9. Snakedriver

Snakedriver New Member

We've been eating at Chick-Fil-A more than ever now becasue we believe that the 1st Amendment is important. ;) We're both legally carrying while we do it too, because we feel the 2nd Amendment is equally important!!! :cool:

The commies will just have to try and find something else to cry about!!! :p
  10. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

Hosed....

Yep, we are

Attached Files:

11. Iron Eagle

Iron Eagle Well-Known Member

Last night our church served Chick-fil-a to everyone that came to the service.
  12. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Still upset that6 there is only on4e Chic Fil A in Idaho way over in Boise on a college campus. C'mon folks tget it together! We all don't eat spuds all the time ! Open up in IDAHO!
  13. ozo

ozo Well-Known Member

Bert, see if they will e-mail you some chicken sandwiches......:)
  14. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

One man exercised his right of free speech and spoke out for traditional values, and the entire news media castigated him, MANY of our government officials threatened to harm his business by hampering it's growth, and a boycott of his business was initiated by the radical left.

And folks are worried about where the Olympic berets were made, when most of their own clothes are imports?

We are, indeed, hosed.