Chick-Fil-A for lunch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bamajoey, Aug 1, 2012.

1. bamajoey

bamajoey Well-Known Member

The little wife and I just finished our Chick-Fil-A lunch. The place was packed. Went through the drive thru because the line to get into the dining room was out the door and half way around the building.:thumbsup:
    Makes me think obama and the pervert crowd are the best salesmen in the US. obama sells guns and the pervs sell chicken.:D
  2. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Good on ya'. Wish we had one here for me to support..............
  3. Dennis C

Dennis C New Member

Chick-Fil-A is awesome, to bad the nearest one is in Sioux City, IA which is about 100 miles away from me :(
  4. Gabob

Gabob Well-Known Member

Our grandson sent an e-mail that he was unable to eat lunch at Chik-Fil-A because the line was so long he could not wait on his lunch hour
  5. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

closest one to me is about 6hrs away. Too bad. I heard a Wendys in one town was putting out an add saying they stood with chick-fil-a and that they recommended them for lunch today. Don't remember which town that was though
  6. aandabooks

aandabooks Member

Don't have one near me. I would definately eat there if they were closer. Any place tat supports Christian values is good with me.
  7. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

I was going to stop at one today for lunch but the line was HUGE! Instead I drove by, honked and hollered "God Bless Chick-Fil-A" out my window. Everyone standing outside started hootin and hollerin and pumpin there fists in the air.

Made me feel good to see people with values mass together. :)
  8. skullfr

skullfr New Member

Ours is so packed they had to bring in cops for traffic control.I support Wendys as Dave Thomas has always supported good causes and they make a good product.One for the good guys.
  9. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I got to work this morning and some coworkers had brought in the little Chick-fil-A breakfast minis for everyone on our hall. Mmmmm, good!!!! I then went out at lunch to get some nuggets and waited in line for quite a while. By the time I left with my food the line was wayyyyy out the door almost to the entrance at the road. My wife's work bought all of her office Chick-fil-A sandwiches for lunch. :D

Here's a camera phone pic of the line I witnessed where I went for lunch. ;)

Attached Files:

10. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Kinda shows that campaigns like this DO work, huh?

GREAT stories, guys!!
  11. CJ_56

CJ_56 New Member

I had the family ready to head to Chick-fil-A for dinner when a friend posted photos of the line there. We wouldn't have got to eat until about noon tomorrow. The line was truly incredible so we decided to put it off.

Just for the record we also got photos of signs at McDonalds, KFC and Wendy's all supporting Chick-fil-A. McDonalds dared people to boycott them.

I'm really glad the Godfather and his cronies shot their mouths off because they just increased turnout of the Tea Party for the election by a huge margin. We should all send them thank you emails. Talk about the chicken coming home to roost.
  12. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This entire post makes my day. I did not know we had a Chick-Fil-A in Boise, but we will go there on Saturday and we will be regular customers from here out. We are supporters of Wendy's too.
  13. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

I took the whole family there today and it was great as always.

The place was packed but it looked like the owner pulled all his employees in to work (him and his wife were there as well). The line was all the way out he door for foot traffic and all the way down the street for the drive thru......but they rolled us out like it was nothing. They even had about 5 or 6 employees just getting customers refills or whatever they needed in the dining room.

I am glad this backfired on the "Lefties".....it gives me hope for our country.
  14. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Wow, that does shed alot of hope. One thing is the liberal media tries to stomp out the conservative views but it seems that the conservatives are starting to get a gut full.
  15. One Shot

One Shot Active Member

Grand kids went earlier today. Wife and I are heading there in a few minutes.

Very satisfying.

And the food is good too.
  16. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I wish we had one up here.
  17. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That's great news. Glad to see it happening so well.

Wish we had one here. The closest is about 3000 miles away!!
  18. skullfr

skullfr New Member

great to see so much support.
  19. CJ_56

CJ_56 New Member

Yes it certainly is. It looks like the silent majority is about to stop being so silent. Good.
  20. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Hey Highboy! I think the one in Boise is the only one in Idyho and it's on the BSU campus.

Hey Chic-Fil A! We eat chicken in Idaho too, not just potatoes.

Get yer azz in gear and multiply in Idaho!:cool:

I had to settle for the Colonel in Caldwell.