Chick-Fil-A for lunch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bamajoey, Aug 1, 2012.

1. skullfr

skullfr New Member

I dont know if its national but my local store is promoting a Extreme Family Night on aug 14th 6-8 pm.The support here is still really strong.Good job
  2. Rembrandt

Rembrandt Member

Rahm Immanuel says "Chick-Fil-A's values are not Chicago's values"....at least he understands what everyone else has known for years! I won't be going to-or-thru Chicago any time soon.
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
  3. CJ_56

CJ_56 New Member

Yeah Chicago values are sure not USA values. Every single place there has been a gay marriage issue on a ballot it has been voted down. Even liberal utopia, California, voted against it but the courts demanded it anyway. So much for democracy.

People need to show up for stuff like this every day. The left gets attention by making it impossible to ignore them. We must do the same thing or we could lose this battle. The politicians always give the grease to the squeaky wheel and that isn't us. It's the liberals. I say we start squealing like a stuck pig every time the left tramples on our rights (which happens every day). I saw a poll the other day showing how many people wanted us to go along with that UN arms control agreement. 72% opposed it yet our wonderful gubmit was fighting to get it passed. Dang we have to fight that stuff or they will ram it down our throats.

Start by showing up at a Chick-fil-A tomorrow. Don't be rude or aggressive. Just be there and be loud. There's a LOT more of us then there are of them so it's time we showed them that.
  4. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

i was planning on taking our daughter to lunch tomorrow at chick-fil-a, but she only gets 1 hour for lunch, so i dont know if we'll get to stick it out. :( she said we're at the very least going to drive by there to see what the lines are like & if its do-able, we'll stay. :D

supper is going to be chick-fil-a again for sure, if they dont run out of food before we get there. ;):D
  5. rogertc1

rogertc1 Member

Gays mounting a kiss in at Chic-Fil-A today. Friday. Make sure to Take pictures of them kissing.
  6. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

we ended up not making it for lunch, the line was too long. ;):D

but we did go back for supper & there were no protesters in the parking lot. i dont know about inside, since we went through the drive through.
  7. JohnHenry

JohnHenry Well-Known Member

I don't understand all of the noise by the gays .... I, sometimes, see a business that
    states "No Guns Allowed" ( I carry on a regular basis ) I don't throw a fit and call the
    local TV station to protest .... I just leave them one of my cards ( see below ) and take my business ( money ) somewhere else.

http://www.zazzle.com/no_gun_no_money_business_card-240537187536453384
  8. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

i like that!
  9. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Well did anyone attend the "kiss-in"??

I do support the owner of Chick Fil-A in his beliefs, but i never eat there anyway.. They sell too little food for too much money.. And all thier sammages are dry as hell. Ill take me a greaseball cheeseburger anyday over anything from Chick Fil-A. But other than that.. Rock on Chick Fil-A
  10. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

I didn't attend on but was working on a jobsite with a Chic-Fil-A right next door. I sat and watched after I got my job done for a couple hours. Some signifigant things I noticed were three cruisers and a paddy wagon in the lot, a news station broadcasting, and a pile of flamers all over the place. Nothing got out of hand while I was watching other that same sex fags holding hands and hanging all over each other.
  11. One Shot

One Shot Active Member

We did go Friday night around 8:00 PM. There were 5 or 6 "protesters" out on the corner of the street with very hateful signs saying that Chick fil a was hateful. hmmm.

Otherwise a very normal night for a dessert. One thing different than Weds was the cop in the parking lot. He was bored too I think.
  12. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

well at least they do sell coffee..
  13. H-D

H-D Active Member

The chick fil a here has good food never been dry when I eat there and they have the best lemonade in town
  14. CJ_56

CJ_56 New Member

Great gay kiss-off lays a gigantic egg

This was billed as the greatest protest since Occupy Wall Street. Thousands of scantily clad gay men and lesbians said they’d lock lips in a coast-to-coast red-hot make-out session.

They were to blast anti-gay-marriage comments made by Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy. But gays preferred staying home to watch “The Real Housewives of New Jersey.”

Tumbleweeds could have rolled through the Paramus Park Mall in New Jersey yesterday as a symbol for the lack of stamina in the national kissing campaign.

From Georgia to California, protests drew yawns, not saliva.

Even in Atlanta, the home of Chick-fil-A, only two dozen kissers showed up. And there was a similar lack of necking in Chicago, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and San Francisco.

more at original web page

BTW it's the nuggets that are good there. The sandwiches aren't nearly as good. I've been eating there for decades. I always get good food except for the one time I ordered a sandwich.
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
  15. ShooterBoy33

ShooterBoy33 Former Guest

Eat mor aids free chikin'