Chick-Fil-A for lunch

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bamajoey, Aug 1, 2012.

1. One Shot

One Shot Member

We did go Friday night around 8:00 PM. There were 5 or 6 "protesters" out on the corner of the street with very hateful signs saying that Chick fil a was hateful. hmmm.

Otherwise a very normal night for a dessert. One thing different than Weds was the cop in the parking lot. He was bored too I think.
  2. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

well at least they do sell coffee..
  3. H-D

H-D Active Member

The chick fil a here has good food never been dry when I eat there and they have the best lemonade in town
  4. CJ_56

CJ_56 New Member

Great gay kiss-off lays a gigantic egg

This was billed as the greatest protest since Occupy Wall Street. Thousands of scantily clad gay men and lesbians said they’d lock lips in a coast-to-coast red-hot make-out session.

They were to blast anti-gay-marriage comments made by Chick-fil-A CEO Dan Cathy. But gays preferred staying home to watch “The Real Housewives of New Jersey.”

Tumbleweeds could have rolled through the Paramus Park Mall in New Jersey yesterday as a symbol for the lack of stamina in the national kissing campaign.

From Georgia to California, protests drew yawns, not saliva.

Even in Atlanta, the home of Chick-fil-A, only two dozen kissers showed up. And there was a similar lack of necking in Chicago, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and San Francisco.

more at original web page

BTW it's the nuggets that are good there. The sandwiches aren't nearly as good. I've been eating there for decades. I always get good food except for the one time I ordered a sandwich.
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2012
  5. ShooterBoy33

ShooterBoy33 Former Guest

Eat mor aids free chikin'