1. 76Highboy

76Highboy Well-Known Member Supporting Member

My wife (she's my best friend) and I went to Chick-Fil-A yesterday and the food is just as Larry the Cableguy would say, "It's delicious." I had the chicken strips and it was real chicken. It is pressure cooked/deep fried and it is sooo moist. The crinkle cut fries are great and the Buffalo sauce and Chick-Fil-A sauce mixed together is over the top.

The only thing that I did not like is they serve Heinz ketchup. I hate the Heinz group. I pray that that group would either have a revelation in their way of thinking or maybe someone could just buy them out that is conservative.

The funny thing to their grand opening here in Meridian, Idaho is they are so busy that they have a bread truck and a refrigerated 48' trailer on site. The delivery men have to cart their deliveries from a parking lot away. I guess the effort of the liberals backfired on them. We live in the middle of restaurant alley and we have seen most of them open up with high turnouts. But this has been the biggest by far.

I highly recommend trying Chick-Fil-A if you haven't.
  2. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

I agree Chick-Fil-A is some delicious food. I love to dip their spicy chx sandwich in the chicken noodle soup.
  3. 76Highboy

Sounds good.
  4. JoeV

JoeV Member

They not only have excellent food, but they embrace the values of MOST of the American people. The negativism comes from the minority who get all the play from the lame street media, who are against all things that make this a great country. We eat there frequently just to support a values based company. God Bless them and their work. It's nice to see a business that closes on Sunday so their employees can be with their families, rest, and give thanks for their blessings.
  5. V509

V509 Member

Just opened a new location about 30 minutes from me.... People camped out to be one of the first 100 in the store and get one year free meal a week
  6. Insulation Tim

Insulation Tim Active Member

I had never been in a Chick Fil A until I went in August on that support them day.

I've been addicted ever since. Great food, wonderful staff and management. They do it right.
  7. mjp28

mjp28 Well-Known Member

Great break from same ol' burgers, burgers, burgers -or- don't have time or feel like cooking tonight.

We've had one for years here, nice place.
  8. 76Highboy

We just had it again tonight.