1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Chinese Mod. 213 9mm

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by Buford Allen, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Buford Allen

Buford Allen New Member

I just got a Chinese Mod. 213 (Tokarev) 9mm. It's an excellent shooter. It came in a hard plastic case with an extra mag and cleaning rod. It became mine for $100.00 at a recent gun show. To my understanding it is a copy of the Russian Tokarev but in 9mm instead of 7.62x25, and the safety lever is different. I looked at a tutorial on surplusrifle.com for the Tokarev and my Chinese one is almost identical. One thing that bothers me is that the lanyard loop is missing on the left grip. There is an indention in the grip where one should go but it looks as if one was never put on this pistol. I know I don't really need a lanyard loop for recreational shooting but it almost seems incomplete without it. I have read that these pistols were only imported in 1988 in limited quantity. I anyone has any info I would appreciate it.