Chinese people foresee a cold war with US

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by keepitlow, Feb 8, 2010.

1. keepitlow

keepitlow New Member

2. navis128

navis128 New Member

Doesn't matter...they're all going to be dead or dying in 20yrs from environmental toxicity.

Chinese...that sounds good...take out here I come.
  3. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Aren't they already? Or at least to a couple of the countries on that list?:rolleyes:

The Chinese have nothing to fear from acting tough and they know it. They're the ones financing the Us gov't now and they are well aware of it. They've already been telling OBarry that he needs to rethink AdolfCare because it will be too expensive and the US can't afford it. Plus, add to that the fact that the current resident of the White House is an indecisive weakling who is doing the bidding of others and bowing to everyone he can. The Chinese have us by the <insert anatomical part here> and they know it.

All I can say is...WE'RE BONED IN EPIC WEIMAR PROPORTIONS
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

5. K1D_5150

K1D_5150 New Member

6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Since when do the chinese people get a say in anything??

heck i go through china on the way to Russia and you gotta beat the folks off who want out off with a stick

this comes from the political media creationists

no more no less

now they have the sqvall underwater anti aircraft carrier missle system they feel invincible

but with only 12 nukes and not really reliable ones its a tad early for them to be bleating like this but maybe thats the idea..

they bleat loud and bo bo and crew cringe with fear as many of your past leaders have done when it comes to china

i'd not worry too much yet they want and need Siberia before they can take on the US

cheers

jack
  7. K1D_5150

K1D_5150 New Member

That's what I think would happen. Fight Russia for siberia, get Alaska then Canada, then here. That's the only way to exploit their only advantage, billions of people. They need land for that. Well, try for here anyway. Not just the military to worry about here.
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2010
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

you also have to factor in the China /India deals

china knows if they go north Australia despite US protests has always had a deal with the russians

if Russia does not poach on ANZUS ( Australia New Zealand United States) then we'll allow them to use Australia as a base against China .. if china attacks them first

to offset that china needs India to take out Australia and why all the anti Australian BS in the press recently in India

its years away but thats the plan

china if it goes north will have a weak southern reigion and thats where 90% of its economic base is

if they do go north i can see a Russian /US alliance being made to add to the the Russian /Australian ones to total turn china into the stone age
    POS it was until US trade finaced it into the 21st century militarily

pity they still think in 11th century terms eh

cheers

jack