Chinese troops on our Southern TX Border???

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Palmetto, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Palmetto

Palmetto New Member

2. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

I think this is probably disinformation. These stories go back to March of this year. If this were true I am sure someone would have been all over it, not just this truck driver who reported this.

But I guess you never know. Lets see what happenes. Keep your powder dry.
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Palmetto someone debunked this a while back yes they did training in argentina a couple years ago but the trade deal and such flopped so that died on the vine ;D and yes they have wanted to train in other places too and china is a worry

but they have other ideas.. some are parralel with what the US destroyers want , but many are opposed and theres the safety valve for now ....
  4. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Now I did have an idea. Mexican drug lords with 10K chineese mercenaries and all the weapons the bozo administration can ship could give you a force to overthrow the Mexican govt. Just a thought.

I am sure the drug lords have thought of it or something close to it. Why else would the bozo admin send,,,, you know what,,,,, forget i said anything.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

theres 6000 in Venezuela mostly navy types setting up a dock to refuel chinese freighters and such