1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Chip Cravaack Rep. MN

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by steve4102, Oct 20, 2012.

1. steve4102

steve4102 Former Guest

One of the Doctors my wife works for had a small little fund raiser for Rep Chip Cravaack at his home tonight.

http://cravaack.house.gov/

Not a large event by any means, maybe 25-50 people tops. We got a chance to talk with Rep Cravaack face to face. He is truly one of us the people.

He gave a small short speech as to what he and the House of Representatives are doing as far as Mining, Logging and the industries here in Northern MN. Then he went on to Obama care. As this place was filled with Doctors and Medical Personnel you can only imagine how their ears perked up when he started.

WOW, again WOW, I knew Obama care was bad, but I had no idea how bad. Bad for America in terms of $$, we know, bad for America as far a quality of care, most of us do not know. It's bad people, really bad. If you can do some research on the quality of care you will get under Obama care, do so.

Any who, it was fun.

Here is a picture of my wife with Rep Cravaack.

Chip C small.jpg