CHL Approved

Discussion in 'Self Defense Tactics & Weapons' started by Deacon_Man, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Deacon_Man

Deacon_Man Member

I just contacted Texas Department of Public Safety and they told me my application for CHL has been approved. I should receive it in the next seven days. Not being a rich man I need to know what kind of an inexpensive holster I could carry a 9 mm Taurus 24/7 pro ds in? I now feel like a real member of TFF. Any help would really be appreciated, what kind of holster and where I might buy it in North Texas.
  2. USMCSpeedy

USMCSpeedy Member

Congrats on your CHL. I'm suprised no one has answerd you with holster suggestions. I'm sure some one will soon.
  3. sorral

sorral New Member

First off, Congrats!!:D

Now about the holster. That would greatly depend on how you want to carry. I recently bought some IWB (inside the waist band) holsters from CTD...and they are nice to use. I also custom build my own leather belt holsters. I have also used Kydex paddle holsters. It is a matter of preference. I would suggest you go to a local gun store, and see what they carry. Try on a few if they will let you.
  4. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member