1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Chocolate Banana Yummy

Discussion in 'Ruffit's Domestic & Wild Game Cooking/ Recipe Foru' started by armedandsafe, Nov 19, 2006.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Hint to Marlin: If SoMoss makes this, put your chair in high gear. She'll be on a sugar high for a week. :D

1 box Eagle brand Decadent Fudge
    2 Tbs butter, cut fine
    2 medium bananas
    1 8" Graham cracker pie shell
    medium plastic bowl, microwavable (Tupperware or such)

Into the pie shell thin slice the two bananas, covering the bottom of the shell clear to the edges, 3 or 4 slices deep (half way or a little less up the pie shell.)

Make the fudge as directed, using 1:10 in the microwave, rather than the 1:00 they recommend. Add the vanilla, but DO NOT add the walnuts. Stir (not beat, not whip) the mix until smooth and it starts to pull away from the sides of the bowl.

Pour the fudge over the bananas, spreading it across the dish. Spread the fudge to the edges, making sure the bananas are ALL covered. Strick it in the fridge for a couple of hours, covered with a tent of loose foil. Don't let the foil touch the fudge.

Yummy!

Pops
  2. Pops, you're making my mouth water (not to mention my waistline expand)! :D
  3. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

*ears perking up*

Did someone say chocolate???
  4. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

That sounds good Pops
  5. We are making this for Thanksgiving, Pops, thanks to your recipe! If I gain 10 pounds, it will be all YOUR FAULT! :eek: :D ;)
  6. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Pistol, the ratio of weight gain to chocolate is exactly 100:1. Therefore, eating this 1 pound goodie whould put 100 pounds on your waistline.

HOWEVER... I have a cure. Everyone knows that exercise will moderate weight gain. Exercise with weights is even better. Therefore, if you eat 25 pounds of turkey, spuds, gravy, eggnog, yams, sweet potatoes and mince pie, you will be carrying that weight to your exercise. Now, all you have to do is decide how much to exercise. I calculated that from my chair to the fridge is 14 steps. Therefore, I figure I will get my exercise in 114 trips to and from the fridge. Using that factor as a guide, I decided I have to make another 7 mince pies to make sure I get enough exercise. :D

Pops
  7. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

8. SouthernMoss

Pistol, don't you know the rule??? Calories don't count on holidays! ;)

Other rules:
    If you drink a diet coke with it, it cancels the calories.
    If no one sees you eat it, the calories don't count.

:D:D:D:D:D
  9. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

You have to understand SoMoss' take on this kinda thing. She has this obsession with numbers, so she is always counting things and adding them up. After all, she's an..........
    A-count-ant.

:D:p:D

Pops
  10. SouthernMoss

11. SouthernMoss

Bad news, Pops. I can't find any Eagle Brand Decadent Fudge mix around here. :(