1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Christian Family Burned to Death

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Hardballer, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

8 Members of a Christian Family Burned to Death in Pakistan by Muslims!!!
    Monday, August 03, 2009 Gojra Pakistan

Excerpted from the London Times

Muslim radicals burned to death eight members of a Christian family in Pakistan!!!

An outlawed Islamic group, burned dozens of Christian homes over the weekend after allegations that a copy of the Koran had been defiled.

Muslims accused three Christian youths of burning a copy of the Koran. The children denied the allegations, but clerics called for their death.

The mob opened fire indiscriminately, threw gas bombs and looted houses.

Residents said that police stood aside while the mob went on the rampage. “We kept begging for protection, but police did not take action.

Police and local officials said that at least eight people, including four women and a child, were killed in the fires. Two others died of gunshot wounds. Residents said that the casualties were much higher; one claimed that the number of dead could be in the dozens as many bodies were still buried under the rubble.

This is what you Liberal, weenie, spineless, yellow bellied, gutless, cowardly, pieces of . . . . well you get my point, are bringing down on this country. Sharia Law!? Clerics advocating murder of children? Wake up America! Is this what you want for your children. 8 people, women and children, humans, burned to death because someone said some children burned a Koran?! Want to know more? Click here.

Obscene! Barbaric! Clerics (supposed holy men) called for these children's deaths, KILL CHILDREN!? Right here and now, anybody reading this should understand that this is not all Muslims. No it isn't but it is a vast majority of them. The leaders in positions of power. All of those who are silent. Silence is as good an endorsement of this despicable, barbaric, and utterly obscene act as actually being there and lighting the fire.

If I were you, America, I would contact every Muslim Mosque in America and ask them what they think about this.
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  2. 45nut

45nut Active Member

That's just the small radical portion of islam. They're really a super peaceful religion and just want to get along with other religions, not take over the whole world and rule it with islamic law and kill all the infidels that don't convert at the point of a sword. Nah, not those muslims, they're just looking for the American dream.

If you believe that, can I meet your sister?

KTALLGSTO :mad:
  3. kingchip

kingchip New Member

This is NOT, I repeat, NOT a hate crime.
  4. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Nope, but if Christians had killed Muslims, then it would be a hate crime because Islam is "the religion of peace":rolleyes:
  5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

Horrible. The ones that commited these murders, what happens to them? Anything?

Maybe Obama can invite these murders to the WH and talk about it over a beer.
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2009
  6. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Probably nothing. Not a damn thing. Pakistan is a Muslim country. They were just "taking care" of the infidels and giving them the choice to "convert or die.":mad::mad::mad:
  7. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

I am being sarcastic. I can't say what i really think, i would be banned.

Put it to you this way I can't wait till one day Isreal takes care of business
  8. gs78

gs78 New Member

now in the US0fKKK-A,formerly the United States of
    well you might want to start in and around D.C. I forget the name of the Mosque but they also have a high end school for saudis there (partially subsidized by us,the US taxpayers) that teaches Sharia Law, talk about barbaric. I see Michigan is having discussions on adopting sharia law for its muslim population. The real trouble is OUR OWN LAWMAKERS who will sell america out for a few votes to keep their power... its true, the truth does hurt.
  9. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

YUP!
  10. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I know you were being sarcastic;):)

Oh yes, one day Israel will indeed take care of business because they know that most Muslims believe Israel should be destroyed. Self-defense, plain and simple.
  11. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Business as usual in these countries.
  12. Southern Boy

Southern Boy New Member

At least here we are still free to burn the koran. or use it for target practice. or toilet paper. or.......
  13. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Not for long. With all the "hate crime" legislation that the liberals have been sneaking through as riders lately, pretty soon you'll become a felon for any of that because it will be labeled a "hate crime."
  14. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

Is it just me, but do these legislators/politicians/civil servants of today seem similar to the vichy type of WWII? Collaborators?
    Concerned with their own bread and butter and skins?
    Did I get the name right? I'm not of that vintage, but the concept is the same pretty much it seems, capitulation.
  15. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Vichy type collaborators? Now there is an idea. Wonder if we ever take our country back, do these collaborators get the same treatment as French collaborators in WWII. Nancy would look kind of neat with no hair. Thanks Islandboy.