Christian Family Burned to Death

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Hardballer, Aug 3, 2009.

1. VegasTech702

VegasTech702 New Member

Real peaceful religion... Right, not.
  2. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

It is a Shria law country, what do you expect.

Well officially it isn't but with a muslim majority of 95% and the growing influence of the Taliban and other organizations (can not call them terrorists anymore don’t ya know) this should be expected.

The question should be how many identical stories go unreported?
    I bet the answer would be surprising to most of us.
  3. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

YUP!
  4. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

Stupid Shiara law its just away political islam uses to control and use the muslim world as there puppet
  5. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

Were none of these people armed?? But thancks to this story I now hink I'm gonna start carrying around more ammo for my concealed carry. On a similar note, whats the limit for North Carolina? :mad::mad:
  6. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Right; and the koran calls for what?
  7. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

To understand the history and teachings of I.slam is to understand their current behavior. What Americans don't seem to grasp very well is that for people in Europe, the Middle East, or Asia, a person's cultural and family heritage/lineage defines who you are. That includes past wars...past mistreatment of my people by your people. Grudges don't die....ever. Revenge and retribution are expected.

Only when we look at America and Israel through the eyes of the M.uslims will we stop scratching our heads and begin to see why they do what they do. There is no negotiating, no reasoning, no meeting of the minds. It's their way or death. Period.

When I see us allowing S.haria Law here, or M.uslim PUBLIC schools...and training camps, for pete's sake...I realize "the powers that be" haven't got a clue. Except the "greatest" power in our country who seems to be very clued in, much to our detriment.

"The Blood of the Moon" by George Grant. Excellent book...180 pages...worth every penny, for an easy-to-understand grasp of what we're up against.
  8. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

I’m not trying to be a kill joy 4Ever, but make sure you look for links that have New York in them when you click THIS link.
  9. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

kill joy, MarlinT? how? I don't think much of anything surprises me anymore, anyway!
  10. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

hmm well guys actually Sharia law isnt part of the 5 pillars of faith that is political islam which is in no way expressed in the koran and there is no such exsistence of any islamic state or any national islamic country because An Islamic ‘state’ is not part of the faith. What is required by faith is working towards justice and equity in public space. There is no concept of ‘nation state’ in the classical formulation of political theory
  11. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

Also there is no i repeat no politics in the quran ive read it many times and i can tell you that even the prophet Mohammad made this clear When the Prophet established and ran the Medinan state he consulted his followers. Prophets do not consult their followers on matters of religion. The Prophet clearly saw Islam and the state as separate. It is extremely important, especially for us in the turbulent world today, to separate the divine message from the earthly actions of the Prophet. Otherwise we will be stuck forever with killing nonbelievers, slavery, concubinage etc. so Sharia law is not part of the faith it is just a way for those idiots to make a state and still call is islamic there is in no way a political islam its just something they created to control the muslim world it is oppression and it makes me sick
  12. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

There have been many public statements by Is.lamic leaders over the years making their intentions more than clear. Whether or not they are leaders of a state, country, province, or anything else with borders, is secondary and irrelevant. The message is clear--death to in.fidels.

I am only just beginning to learn and understand...but the "fruit" of the extremist teachings is being seen everywhere in the world. Call it political, religious or whatever...the results are what concern me greatly.
  13. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

yes those are extremists they follow there own thing and there own agenda and use the muslim religion as a shield they can hide behind i just wish those muslims that claim to be real muslims stand up to those evil men and take back there religion
  14. Hardballer

Hardballer New Member

If they don't, I can see only one way this thing is going to go and it ain't pretty.
  15. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

yes hardballer it can only go one way and im pretty sure nothing will change cause i sure haven't seen it yet there leaders are just as worse as those extremists