Christmas Giveaway THANKS.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shooter45, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member

I've been on a very hectic schedule since Christmas with some health, business and family issues. I was also busy with the drawings but I had a lot of help on these. I'd like to thank Dan and Carl for taking a big burden off my shoulders by helping draw the winners. That is a big job and can get confusing in a hurry.

The day of the drawings I had been busy about all night with drawing winners and cooking Pork. Then off to my Son's home for a New Years gathering. On the way home, I got a call from Dan. It seemed I had won a drawing. That woke me up a little. It was then that Dan told me the story of the drawing. I'll wait for him to tell it here. I had a feeling about this drawing and I should have played the lottery. :D

I would like to thank everyone who donated cash and/or prizes. Without it, this wouldn't have been possible.

This has been a Christmas to remember here at TFF and I hope everyone enjoyed it as much as I did. :)

Congratulations to all the winners.
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Well, the story sam is talking about is, I had my daughter and grandkids over and was working on the drawings and got to the mosin nagant drawings. Now, everyone knows contributors get their name put in twice. There were two mosins to give away. I drew shooter45 on the first one and I rolled the tumbler and drew again and pulled his name AGAIN! I told my wife sam just won two guns! What were the odds of that happening. Since I didnt think that would be fair, I redrew another name. I guess he thought that he should go play the lottery after that.
  3. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Sounds like it was meant to be! Congratulations again Sam!
  4. Dirtypacman

Dirtypacman New Member

I too would like to thank the forum, admins and Hunter for the gracious give-away.
    I think this community of shooters is tops and wish everyone here the best in the new year.
  5. Sandman

Sandman New Member

You guys definitely deserve a big thanks for putting donating the merchandise and putting on the drawings!
  6. fuzebox40

fuzebox40 Active Member

I'm not the lucky type but I had fun trying! Congrats to all who did win and thanks so much to TFF and all who make it happen.
    Let the comradery continue and may we all be lucky in every way in 2012!
  7. permafrost

permafrost Active Member

I would like very much to thank everyone involved in the drawings. They are tons of fun even if you don't win. I didn't, many, many times, but still had fun. Winning IS BETTER though!:D
  8. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

I'm thinking voter fraud. He's got a whole village of pigmies after all. :rolleyes:

Congrats to all the winners, and a big thank you to all the contributors, and donaters. :)
  9. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

yes he does
  10. ozo

ozo Well-Known Member

Yeah boB......
    'dem little people livin' under Sam's house.......
    and Mrs. K told me Sam has one living in his head also.......:p
  11. pkcgbifaid

pkcgbifaid Member

Congrats Sam, and to all the other winners as well.

And as one of those winners, a special thanks to all who donated and contributed... you all help make this one of the best forums out there!

kent