Church Robbed

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Deputy Dawg, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

Did anyone else see on the news or read in the news paper about the church that was robbed during the Sunday evening service. The article is in todays Victoria Advocate on page 9a under news in brief. Gunman robs Maryland churchgoers at service,......................................................now you know why I carry 24/7 even at church. You can read about it in the Victoria Advocate, www.VictoriaAdvocate.com I could not find the article in the on line paper, you have to go to the top and type in Gunman robs Maryland Churchgoers under search the web and it will pull it up.
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2006
  2. Only rational way to fly, Dawg. One cannot, by definition, predict when the unpredictable will happen. I think the motto of the Coast Guard summarizes it rather well: Semper Paradus, Always Prepared.
  3. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Yeah, I saw that the other day. That's OK, God's gonna get him for that!
  4. Gunfyter

Gunfyter New Member

Yep, right here in good old Maryland. No CCW so it's no surprise that this has finally happened. PG County and DC comprise some of the highest murder rates going. I've seen statistics that show DC with a higher per capita murder rate than our troops in Iraq. Grrr. :(
  5. Very true, Gun, but you'll never see the liberal media report that statistical tid-bit.
  6. Harshbarger

Harshbarger New Member

We just had two churches broken into & money stolen on Christmas Day here in PA. It's almost like they only want to go for the vulnerable...We don't ever take our keys out of the vehicles at our house or even lock the house up...come to think of it, I don't even have a key to our house!!!
  7. Kimber Man

Kimber Man New Member

What's this world coming to..............Robbing Churches
  8. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

It is not a question of what is this world coming to? any more the new question is
    WHAT ARE WE THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY GOING TO DO ABOUT WHAT OUR WORLD HAS BECOME?
    When a judge can get away with a 60 day jail sentence for a man that rapes small children because he thinks punishment doesn't work. Or a person can murder another and walk around bragging about his one year prison term. At that rate I figure I could get rid of a bunch of folks that need it and still get back out in time to turn old (sorry couldn't help it).
    We must stop talking and take a stand as a group, this is not to say we need to start a civil war, just take back our country before it comes to a war between "the haves and the have not's"
    Ron
    Rant off
  9. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

You tell it, brother!!
  10. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

I think it could come to that.
  11. I couldn't agree with you more, 358. The "silent majority" has remained silent far too long. If we don't do something soon, the liberal minority will consume us one nibble at a time. They've been doing it for years! :mad:
  12. BlakSpyda

BlakSpyda New Member

A Damn Shame. I agree with 358.
  13. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Active Member

Welcome aboard, love tha' name.

Crpdeth
  14. Light Coat

Light Coat New Member

What kind of maligned induvidual thinks for a second that God or an angry veteran won't make them cry for that robbery? Watch them get captured and have 10 hours of community service as punishment. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the furry regions of their bodies.

Take away the "wellfare carrot" and the democrat party will fall apart. If you could make everyone a worker and a job for every worker; you could run this country by true vote of the people.
  15. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Send them all to the firing squad :)
  16. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Sorry southernshooter but I disagree with you on the firing squad.
    HANG THEM IN FRONT OF THE COURT HOUSE ON SATURDAY MORNING AND LEAVE THEM THERE UNTIL NEXT SATURDAY
    That my friend would make the younger crowd think twice about a life of crime, I think.
  17. henry0reilly

henry0reilly Member

People ask me, why would you carry a gun into __________.

or Why would you need a gun at _________.

They just don't get it.

As for the question of crime and punishment. I'm all for restructuring capital punishment.

In capital cases all appeals should be expedited and finished within one year. I think we should bring back the concept of prison colonies. Neuter/sterilize those recieving life sentences and send them off to an isolated agrarian colony to fend for themselves. Paying for people to live in prison for the rest of their natural life is outrageous.
  18. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

Your right 358 or how about a big tall tree and short peace of rope at the public high school that'll teach em to think before you act? Schools are a battle field now a days
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2006
  19. Carl S

Carl S New Member

Ditto!

Very well said, Ron.