The Firearms Forum banner

Ciener conversion kit

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Smokin Guns 
#1 ·
Bompa
V.I.P. Member
(7/26/01 10:09:13 pm)
Reply Ciener conversion kit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I finely got to try the new conversion kit..The thing ran
like a champ,didn't go for accuracy just function.. I will now
put the Optima 2000 on it and try again..
Just for the heck of it I tried the old,94 version,on my son in laws Kimber compact..The darn thing worked there like it never did on my guns..Surprised the heck out of me..I suppose
that he will give it a home,have to get his own magazines though as I don't intend to give up the 15rounders that came with it..
All in all it was a good evening at the range..Wish that the indoor range was ready,they are replacing the steel plates with ground up tires,so I could shoot sunday morning while
the better half is in church..

tuckerd1
V.I.P. Member
(10/2/01 8:32:34 am)
Reply Re: Ciener conversion kit
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bompa, How's the Ciener doing now after a couple on months? I still like mine. I'm building an Essex frame to leave mine on full time. You get the Optima scope mounted yet?

BTW, If I'm not mistaken Ciener builds the conversion unit that Kimber sells for their pistols. Could be why it worked so well on your son's Compact.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.