1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DEADEYE1964

DEADEYE1964 New Member

I wish this lady would get a life and quit disrupting everyone elses. She was protesting outside former President Bushs' home again yesterday, it seems like she is there every week. It is one thing to be outside his ranch in Crawford but it is a bit much to protest and disrupt his neighbors here in Dallas. She wants his administration to be charged with war crimes because of the Iraq-Afghan war.

My question is why not protest Hussein , last I looked we still had troops in Iraq and more in Afghanistan. She is a liberal whack job who praised Hussein when he was going to bring all of our troops home, well, go to his doorstep and protest. She does not understand National Security and what it takes to keep our nation safe. She should support our troops, not embarrass them. Her son was killed in Iraq, I doubt very seriously he would have acted like this or wanted his mom to.
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  2. JetGirl

JetGirl Member

That woman is doing nothing but besmirching her son's name.
    I can't say that I know what grief it is to lose a child, and I hope I never can... but she's still blaming whoever she can for him being sent...
    What she doesn't understand is that her son was an adult making his own decisions and she's taking away his honor in posthumously emasculating him with all her antics. It's not like he was drafted...he willingly made a choice that everyone knows could have consequence of loss of life. Let the man rest, Cindy.
    Let him rest.
  3. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

Lemme splain this to you Deadeye. Protest is the highest form or patriotism. If you are protesting Republicans. It is dangerous incitement to violence if you are protesting Democrats. It's called speaking truth to power whether it be Sheehan speaking truth to a (retired) President or Oliver Stone speaking truth to a (dead) President. These are acts of courage. When it's done to a sitting President be it by Joe Wilson or Joe the Plumber it is a disrespectful breach of decorum. You are welcome.
  4. Room 101

Room 101 Former Guest

Bush should be prosecuted and Obama should as well. She doesn't even have to go with war crimes even though they are both guilty of them. She could just demand prosecution for treason and perjury for both administrations and most of congress.

They all swear to uphold the constitution and moments later subvert it. Bush and Obama both are nothing more than a unconstitutional turds.
  5. kutaho

kutaho New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    I think your missing the point of the conversation...
  6. Room 101

Room 101 Former Guest

A disrespectful breach of decorum? No, it is insulting to all the people who employ Obama when he bold face lies. This is not a monarch, it is a republic. If he lies he deserves no respect at all. Obama was calling all that do not fall in lock step to his corrupt agenda liars. When it comes back to him it is a breach of decorum?

OBama is a liar and should be labeled as such. I don't like Wilson for he too is a liar however, I do support the constitution which protects his right to free speech.

However you do have the right to worship a liar if you would like. I prefer to call them as they are and in Obama's case that call is LIAR.
  7. Room 101

Room 101 Former Guest

Deadeye said "She wants his administration to be charged with war crimes because of the Iraq-Afghan war."

So my point fits in well.
  8. kutaho

kutaho New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    I stand corrected.
  9. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

You are missing the point 101, the technique being used here is called irony, look it up.

This is not a political looney forum, either left or right 101. Perhaps you are in the wrong place.
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  10. Room 101

Room 101 Former Guest

I am sorry, I was not the starter of this thread. Are you saying that what Deadeye posted is not political and have a left and right agenda? Did you just call what I wrote loony?
  11. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

We have out share of political discussions on this forum but for the most part they are calm. If you want to do a rant maybe you should start a thread with "rant" in the title. Bush or Obama either one being prosecuted for anything is simply not going to happen and neither is Obama's removal by anyone less than God himself. To talk about that stuff is looney. In fact that sort of talk plays into the hands of the left. They love it when you talk that nonsense. THAT'S WHY THEY DON'T PRODUCE THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Not because they don't have it.
  12. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

Yes it is a pain I wouldn't wish on anyone and it can drive some insane. I believe this is what happened
    to her. it took me a long time before I could think about or talk about it. The pain is still there, but
    it is bearable now. It has been 3 years and I need to stop talking now.
  13. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

One of the neat things about freedom is you can say and do dumb things if you think it is important. On the other hand with freedom you don't have to buy into dumb ideas.
  14. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

Funny thing about Sheehan, she has spent as much time protesting Obama after January 20 as she did Bush before January 20. The media is not covering that. Surprise!
  15. Room 101

Room 101 Former Guest

So wait, isn't this a political rant? Seems to me that you are describing yourself here. Does that make you loony?

Now let me ask you this, are you saying that people that oppose the circumvention of the constitution are all loony? Everyone should just go along with the status quo and not ask questions or expect the law of the land to be followed by our three branches?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.