CIVIL DISTURBANCE OPERATIONS US Army MP Manual

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Aug 21, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

2. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Active Member

Found this within the PDF file .....disturbing at best

Full firepower. The most severe measure of force that can be applied by Soldiers is that of available unit firepower with the intent of producing extensive casualties. This extreme measure would be used as a last resort only after all other measures have failed or obviously would be impractical, and the consequence of failure to completely subdue the crowd would be an imminent overthrow of the government, continued mass casualties, or similar grievous conditions.*

So when they loose all control ......SHTF
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

pretty much eh ..

the system is now more important than the republic and the people therein
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

The date say that Bush was the one that re/established this.
    Sad sad sad.
  5. cheesewiz

cheesewiz Active Member

If I remember correctly the British resorted to this tactic .....it worked great for them .......farmers and plain ole people .:rolleyes: outnumberd, out gunned , far less weaponry ......:patriotic::patriotic::patriotic::patriotic:
  6. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

When I got back after after being conscripted and serving on the russian front/Siberia with the SIBERIAN TIGERS, bs wilderness training. I joined the communist for a while in the Nation Guard. They started the riot control training. It was a come to Jesus time. I knew I was in the wrong place. With my native ancestry I have never been with this BS. It's time for the .005% to teach the rest, how things are really supposed to work in harmony with nature. Don't get me wrong, I'll cut a tree down in a second. I'm not a tree hugger.
  7. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Marlin , study was started under clinton

published under bush
  8. whymememe

whymememe Former Guest

It went back to active Regular Army, Ft. benning was good. I got promoted to SGT at Ft. Benning after the second appearance before the board. Then I was transferred to the Republic of Korea before I actually got my strips. I arrive to my unit,one of the best in Korea at the time, I'm wearing Spec 4 rank. Well, I tell the 1st Sgt I'm really a SGT wearing Spec 4 Isignia. Sure enough, Washinton prints out orders for my SGT E-5 strips, yet I am still living with the Enlisted men and listening to "Car wash" by Donna Summers 24hrs a day. I tell him I want to go flight school, he says you have to pass a FAST TEST, I was thinking he was arranging everything. He was Ni$$er also. It nver happened. I got the hose. I will never shut up about it unless they kill me or or I kill one of them trying to kill me. To make it Short they set me up. If you don't believe it look at my bio. I'm a fu$$ing professional and I could out perform those ba$tards any day of the week. Now the stakes are higher, I will not quit until I get an F22 or an F35.
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2012
  9. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    And there are still those that believe this will never happen! America had better wake up! We are being attacked from all sides, and from within! When do we fight back? When the dust settles?