The Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

CK revolver id and info

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  gdmoody 
#1 ·
Recently got this old revolver in a deal. Can't find any info on it. The only markings are *CK* on top of the barrel and 1330 under the left grip. 7 shot .22 short,2 in. barrel. Anybody know what it is? Thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
These are often called "Suicide Specials" They came in .22 and .32 rim fire. There are collectors of these things, but the prices are not all that high unless the revolver is in excellent condition. I'm not sure which manufacturer made the CK brand. There were many makers and they used alot of cute brand names. Some brand names are known to have been made by specific makers and others are still unknown. In general, these little spur trigger revolvers were made in the 1870's - early 1880's in large numbers.

#3 ·
Welcome to TFF.

You have one of the horde of anonymous spur-trigger revolvers made in USA 1870s-90s, by 20 plus small and large makers.

Most have catchy "trade names" such as Tramps Terror, Blue Jacket, etc. and this is the first I recall seeing with only initials.

The front sight is missing and the cylinder pin appears to be bent and only party inserted.

In condition shown value is neglible, but there may be a collector of brand names who doesn't have this one.

#5 ·
Got a deal on a box full of pistols and this was one of them. It needs a couple parts so I was tryinng to figure out who made it so I would know where to look. I figured I could use BP blanks in it. I had to drive the pin out from the rear and haven't got it to go back in yet. Looks lik this one goes on the bottom of the pile to be fixed or more probably on the wall.

#6 ·
Recently got this old revolver in a deal. Can't find any info on it. The only markings are CK on top of the barrel and 1330 under the left grip. 7 shot .22 short,2 in. barrel. Anybody know what it is? Thanks!

I have one complete in good working condition. It's missing a small chip in the left grip near the dial pin but thats it other than worn finish. I have no history for you though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.