1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Cleaning and Lubricating

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Marlin, Dec 3, 2003.

1. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Can anyone give me the low-down on Prolix®.

Some details at this site:

Prolix® Lubrication/Solvent

I have heard some mighty good things about it and read the write-up Chuck Hawks has on it but not heard about it otherwise. It sounds like a good product but just wanted to know who else might have used it.

Also, I haven't been able to find any in NW Alabama or SW Mississippi. Where would one most likely find it, other than ordering directly??
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2003
  2. LIKTOSHOOT

LIKTOSHOOT Advanced Senior Member

Sir Marlin, I have used just about every snake oil to hit the market. I have never used the same twice---use what I bought till gone.....try something new. Until-!! Doc turned me on to "Rusteprufe" I have been on it now for over two years---nothing touches my firearms except it-Period!!. Cleaner and protector in one. Have a rifle at camp (camp gun) stored out in the cabin and has been for over a year, not cleaned since done with the above.....no rust-no gunk-nothing and I don`t worry about it either---heck one time it was under water for a couple of days down there.....you would never know. If it gets better than that......."I`ll Switch"

LTS
  3. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

It DONT get better than RustPrufe.