Cleaning kits

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lotsdragon, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Lotsdragon

Lotsdragon New Member

Who here has more than one cleaning kit, I like to go to farm auctions and over the years have picked up four of them for cheap. It seems that each one has a slightly different make up that is convient for one type of gun or another. Just wondering.................:)
  2. JohnTheCalifornian

JohnTheCalifornian Member

I have several but their all put together in one tool box. Ill take a few things out and put them in an ammo can when I go shooting.
  3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Because I have been shooting for over 60 years, I have a few. :D I just picked up a new one on sale at WM for $20. Everything from 10GA to .17. Three different brass break-down rods, two handles, brass brushes, cotton swabs, adapters for all the tips, about 12 different jags, patches and large wiping cloth. No chemicals, aw shucks. :D

All the rest of the stuff I've collected over the years is in 3 different tool boxes or ammo cans.

Pops

Pops
  4. artabr

artabr New Member

I have two large tackle boxes. 1 for pistol & 1 for rifles. I've got 4 or 5 Dewey & Pro Shot pistol rods and 7 or 8 Dewey rifle rods. The rods stay in the rifle cases so that they are with the guns at all times.
    I tend to be kinda anal about some things. :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Art
  5. Doc1911

Doc1911 New Member

I carry an Otis (I really like these) while shooting and have another one in my cleaning case at the house.

[​IMG]